- The conference began with an interesting discussion between Wall Street legend Jim Rogers and Ethereum Foundation member Vlad Zamfir.
- Sophia, the human-like robot developed by Hanson Robotics, drew a lot of attention at the event.
- The event will take place on the 16th of January in Hong Kong and includes some very interesting educational lecturers led by prominent names in the sector.
- The organizers of the event want to turn it into a comprehensive source of blockchain knowledge that will be beneficial to local and global audiences.
- Industry leaders such as EY, Gemini, IBM, Maker, and Galaxy will share their insights into the future of digital money.
- With paper cash slowly becoming obsolete in developing countries, new business models fight for the attention of convenience-hungry consumers.