- Musk has agreed to discuss Bitcoin with Dorsey during a July conference.
- The event, called "The B Word," is set to encourage companies and institutions to adopt Bitcoin.
- Starting on 16 November, with a discussion between Michael del Castillo and Brian Behlendorf, the event will conclude on 15 December.
- The discussion to look out for will be on 9 December, and is titled "The Future of Money: Bringing CBDC's and Other Virtual Currencies to Reality".
- The new brands of the company include Poolin Mining Pool, Poolin Finance, Poolin Mining, and Mining Fund.
- The goal is to make Poolin an all-in-one platform for all things mining, including the mining itself, investment in DeFi, mining hosting, and mining investments.
- The event will merge a hackathon, a summit, and a demo day into one, allowing developers to enjoy various workshops and compete for a prize pool of $37,000.
- The program will last 10 weeks with 5 hackathon finalists chosen in the end, who will have the opportunity to present to investors.
- While the venue, schedule and setup will remain the same, the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit was postponed until September.
- The organizers of the event are also planning a virtual summit, held 100% online, which will take place between 18 and 23 May.
Wikipedia Founder Jimmy Wales Announced as Keynote Speaker at The CoinGeek London Conference (Updated)
- The conference is advertised as an opportunity to meet and chat with Craig Wright himself.
- Wales has expressed severe scepticism of Wright's claims in the past.
- The conference began with an interesting discussion between Wall Street legend Jim Rogers and Ethereum Foundation member Vlad Zamfir.
- Sophia, the human-like robot developed by Hanson Robotics, drew a lot of attention at the event.
- The event will take place on the 16th of January in Hong Kong and includes some very interesting educational lecturers led by prominent names in the sector.
- The organizers of the event want to turn it into a comprehensive source of blockchain knowledge that will be beneficial to local and global audiences.
- Industry leaders such as EY, Gemini, IBM, Maker, and Galaxy will share their insights into the future of digital money.
- With paper cash slowly becoming obsolete in developing countries, new business models fight for the attention of convenience-hungry consumers.