In Other News
- Two huge crypto crimes accumulated more than $3 billion in losses for users.
- Attempts of fraud constitute the bigger percentage of crypto-related crimes, leaving the pure acts of thefts second.
- ArcBlock integrates decentralized identity deeply within their blockchain network.
- User feedback was used in the panning of ABT Wallet 2.0, which provides improved user experience.
- Coinbase's system will use a variety of factors to determine if an account fails the compliance standards or not.
- The system will self update its compliance model from the data that it collects, as well as suspended and report "bad" accounts.
- Targeted at professional and institutional investors, the new physically-backed Bitcoin ETP will trade under the BTCW ticker symbol.
- Similarly to gold-backed ETP's, investors in the product will have an entitlement to the cryptocurrency underlying it.
- Estonia-based BitBay will stop all XMR deposits to its platform on 29 November, and will completely delist the coin on 19 February, 2020.
- Due to an upcoming Monero blockchain fork, withdrawals of XMR will be unavailable between 29 November and 5 December.
- Bakkt's new Bitcoin cash-settled futures contracts will be listed on ICE Futures Singapore and cleared by ICE Clear Singapore.
- The price of the new contracts will be settled against existing physically delivered bitcoin futures contracts.
- Metacoin wants to implement its node into LinuxONE to solve scalability and security issues in crypto.
- Liquid and Metacoin will provide up to 3% bonus on deposits of MTC in order to celebrate the listing.