In Other News
- The Bancor community is voting to extend the existing liquidity mining programs via two new proposals --- BIP 13 and BIP 14.
- The former pertains to the LINK, WBTC, and ETH pools, while the latter pertains to the stablecoin pools.
- After a 61 year absence from the F1 scene, Aston Martin is finally making a comeback with an unlikely sponsor, Crypto.com.
- While the details of the partnership were not revealed, Crypto.com's logo is likely to appear during the upcoming F1 season.
- The two validators, that slowed down their rate of emissions and caused the outage, represented one-third of the FTM staked on the platform.
- In order to fix the issue permanently, Fantom's core developers could soon propose to lower the amount of FTM tokens required to set up a validator node.