In Other News
- This is the second patent filing from the blockchain analytics firm that outlines a Monero tracking technology.
- Both applications are the result of the firm's work with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, which began in 2019.
- IRISnet will provide the required technology for the integration through its consortium blockchain product IRITA.
- The company will also be responsible for the deployment and monitoring of all components to China's Blockchain Services Network.
- The new retirement plans will include varying degrees of exposure to traditional assets, and will allow for the allocation of 10% to Bitcoin.
- Companies interested in offering the new product to employees in 2021 need to put the plan in place by mid-December 2020.