- Starting 14 December, Bancolombia clients will be able to trade four crypto assets, namely BTC, ETH, LTC, and BCH.
- The partnership is part of a year-long pilot program run by Colombia’s financial regulator SFC to test banking services for crypto platforms.
- The cryptocurrency exchange has already opened a waiting list for the new platform, which will allow users to buy, sell, and store NFTs.
- In order to make the process of buying NFTs more straightforward and user friendly, Blockchain.com will add NFT functionality to its crypto wallet.
- The new funds will be used to onboard institutional clients, build new protocols, and expand the utility of its native 1INCH token.
- While the initial target for the Series B was $70 million, the huge demand from some of crypto's largest venture funds forced 1inch to increase it to $175 million.
- Bancor 3 will offer users new pools, an upgraded impermanent loss protection mechanism, auto-compounding for staking rewards, and more.
- The upgrade is set to roll out in three phases, dubbed "Dawn, Sunrise, and Daylight", targeting deployment for early 2022.
- The crypto payments infrastructure provider will use the funding to accelerate its international expansion, hire new talent, and add more payment methods.
- Founded less than 3 years ago, the company has already processed more than $2 billion in transactions, and has build a user base of over 7 million.