- KPMG'S blockchain solution will try to reduce the number of disputes, costs, and time involved in telecom settlements through the use of smart contracts.
- A study shows that the estimated cost of international mobile data roaming fees could reach $31billion in 2022.
In Other News
- Institutional crypto custody provider Anchorage has raised $40 million in a Series B funding round.
- The round was backed by Visa, Blockchain Capital and existing investors such as Andreessen Horowitz.
- Margin trading is available across six cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB, TRX, and USDT, with fees as low as 0.01%.
- The 2.0 platform also includes "an advanced trading engine for better order matching and press indexes for margin level calculations to enable lower liquidations."
- The IT subsidiary of LG has announced it will be using blockchain to foster supply chain transparency for school lunches in South Korea.
- Earlier this month the technology giant also applied for the "ThinkQ Wallet" trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- Litecoin has seen fantastic progress in both pricing and non-price metrics in 2019.
- This superb performance could be connected to the mining reward halving that will happen on August 6.