In Other News
- The Coinbase Visa Card now supports XRP, BAT, REP, ZRX and XLM.
- The card enables the exchange's customers to make purchases, anywhere Visa is accepted, with digital currencies through their Coinbase accounts.
- After receiving the green light from the N.Y. Department of Financial Services, Bakkt opened its custody services to its entire client base.
- Pantera Capital, Galaxy Digital, and Tagomi have already decided to use the Bakkt Warehouse as their digital asset custodian.
- The San Francisco-based exchange will now reward users that decide to deposit their XTZ tokens on the platform with a 5% annual interest.
- The initial holding period of the tokens is 35-40 days, after which customers will receive rewards every 3 days.
- Security costs, support and technology are causing the startup to put the business on hold.
- Customers who would like to withdraw should submit a request before November 15th.