In Other News
- The new UBT token will be used as “integration gas” for Unibright services, calculated and managed by Provide Payments.
- Users will be able to buy the assets either directly from Provide or from exchanges and will have to transfer them to Unibright’s hot wallets in order to use their platform.
- The proposed joint settlement is not final, and still requires approval from presiding judge Alvin Hellerstein.
- If approved, the settlement will enjoin the firm against future securities law violations, and make it pay a $5 million fine.
- The new brands of the company include Poolin Mining Pool, Poolin Finance, Poolin Mining, and Mining Fund.
- The goal is to make Poolin an all-in-one platform for all things mining, including the mining itself, investment in DeFi, mining hosting, and mining investments.