- Coinbase's system will use a variety of factors to determine if an account fails the compliance standards or not.
- The system will self update its compliance model from the data that it collects, as well as suspended and report "bad" accounts.
- The telecommunications giant could soon replace traditional physical SIM cards with a software version, secured with blockchain-based encryption.
- The vSIM could be used from multiple devices associated with the user's account,and even be temporarily assigned to other users.
- The wallet will be configured to work in a decentralized peer-to-peer network.
- The current cryptocurrency wallet system has a number of security issues, such as mismanagement or potential theft of private keys.
- The web browser will gather pre-specified information from browsing sessions, which will then be transferred to a peer-to-peer network for on-chain storage.
- The filing also shows that a token has been included in the model, and it will be used to verify a user's browsing session, as it is packaged into blocks on the network.