Doncho Karaivanov is a co-founder and the editor-in-chief at The Chain Bulletin. Starting as a software engineer in 2011, he transitioned into creating his own digital marketing company in 2015. He first got involved with blockchain in 2013, helping run a small mining operation with a colleague. In 2017, along with 2 mates from Sofia University, he co-founded a small blockchain-based startup, focusing on user interface. While working there, the idea for The Chain Bulletin was born, which ultimately became the main focus of the startup.
- The native $FTT exchange token will be securely stored on Coinbase Custody.
- FTX is the largest crypto derivativesexchange to-date to join Coinbase's custody solution.
- With 4 shards and a proprietary Effective Proof-of-Stake algorithm, Harmony has laid the foundation upon which developers can build.
- The project's goals for 2020 include sub-8 second settlement times and transitioning to community governance.
- DPoS is a form of PoS that limits the number of block producers.
- Block producers are elected through a voting process, where the public uses tokens to stake their votes on delegates they believe in.
- Freequity aims to provide a 360° tokenization platform where users can smoothly run STOs.
- The tool touches bases with all key aspects of security token offerings, including regulation, integration, and liquidity.
- Chiliz enables sports organizations to engage fans more intimately via the Socios app.
- The UFC will use this partnership to advance their own adoption of blockchain as well as to engage fans around the world with exclusive opportunities.
- The session will feature the team behind the national digital currency of the Marshal Islands.
- The discussion intends to cover key topics surrounding CBDCs, including why blockchain should be used as the underlying technology and how adoption can be accelerated.