Doncho Karaivanov is a co-founder of, developer at, and writer for The Chain Bulletin. Starting as a software engineer in 2011, he transitioned into creating a digital marketing company in 2015. He first got involved with blockchain in 2013, helping run a small mining operation with a coworker. In 2018 he co-founded The Chain Bulletin along with two university colleagues.
- Learn how Alpha Homora works, how to open a leveraged position and earn more with the same amount of assets, and how to manage your positions.
- We also explain how to choose a pool to leverage, the rules of leveraging on the platform, and how to calculate possible scenarios.
- Learn how to buy cryptocurrency on four of the most prestigious crypto trading platforms in the world.
- To make an informed decision, you need to research what each platform offers, i.e., supported assets and countries, fees, and payment methods.
- The dream team includes Larry Felix and Peter Vessenes, who founded Noteworthy in 2020 with the goal of producing digital currency banknotes.
- The project will focus on robustness, uniting "the utility and security from the paper money, digital asset, and blockchain industries."
- The dataset marketplace platform has reached $6 billion in total value locked in less than three days.
- Its liquidity mining program started on 6 March and will continue for 6 days and 3 months respectively for the BDP and bALPHA tokens.
- Bancor's liquidity mining program offers lucrative APYs, impermanent loss protection, and single-sided exposure.
- We explain how Bancor works, how its liquidity mining program works, and how to farm BNT rewards on the platform.
- The Bancor community is voting to extend the existing liquidity mining programs via two new proposals --- BIP 13 and BIP 14.
- The former pertains to the LINK, WBTC, and ETH pools, while the latter pertains to the stablecoin pools.
- The exchange was the first to prove the feasibility of AMM, but has since struggled to compete with other DeFi platforms.
- However, through the introduction of several smart features and innovations, notably single-sided exposure, Bancor is surging among the DeFi ranks.