Doncho Karaivanov is a Co-Founder and the Editor-In-Chief at The Chain Bulletin. Starting as a Software Engineer in 2011, he transitioned into creating his own digital marketing company in 2015. He first got involved with blockchain in 2013, helping run a small mining operation with a colleague. In 2017, along with 2 mates from Sofia University, he co-founded a small blockchain-based startup, focusing on user interface. While working there, the idea for The Chain Bulletin was born, which ultimately became the main focus of the startup.
- Several delays and a couple years of flying under the radar have set up Ethereum's Beacon Chain as a catalyst to a possible crypto market renaissance.
- Phase 0 launch is just around the corner and the market is preparing for the expected increase in demand for ETH.
- Brave replaced some URLs typed in the browser with affiliate links due to a setting that used to be enabled by default.
- The setting provides no indication that it has anything to do with affiliate links.
- The "Denali" testnet comes with a rewards program of 2 million AVA tokens, with chances to participate up until June 15.
- The mainnet launch is set for the summer of this year, though no specific date has yet been given.
- IOTA's operations came to a halt back in mid-February due to a hack.
- Looking at the market cap chart, you wouldn't ever think there was any issues.
- Top picks include Coinbase, Binance, and Kraken.
- The most mentioned reason for using a particular crypto exchange was strong focus on security.
- More than 50,000 cars and 500,000 events have already been registered on the app.
- The long-term vision for the company includes turning it into the "go-to platform for all things you love", including motorcycles, watches, and art.
- The native $FTT exchange token will be securely stored on Coinbase Custody.
- FTX is the largest crypto derivativesexchange to-date to join Coinbase's custody solution.
- With 4 shards and a proprietary Effective Proof-of-Stake algorithm, Harmony has laid the foundation upon which developers can build.
- The project's goals for 2020 include sub-8 second settlement times and transitioning to community governance.
- DPoS is a form of PoS that limits the number of block producers.
- Block producers are elected through a voting process, where the public uses tokens to stake their votes on delegates they believe in.