- The acquisition is part of MasterCard's larger strategy to expand into the digital assets space.
- MasterCard will use CipherTrace to provide its clients with better risk assessment tools when dealing with cryptocurrencies.
- iSwap supports cross-chain transactions on Polygon, Ethereum, OKExChain, BSC, and HECO.
- The platform's 3-second swaps are achieved by deploying aggregators and maintaining USDT holdings on each of the supported chains.
- The filing describes a "ledger-independent system that will allow developers to write code for managing tokens in a manner that is blockchain agnostic.
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office awarded Microsoft's subsidiary, Microsoft Technology Licensing, the patent on Tuesday.
- KuCoin was able to offer much lower mining fees on its pool thanks to its team, which reportedly has more than six years of expertise in the industry.
- The CEO of KuCoin, Johnny Lyu, also revealed the KuCoin Pool will encourage "green mining" by offering miners that use renewable energy discount on their fees.
- HECO's Joint Accelerator Program will invest in promising blockchain projects and provide them with access to its development tools and advisor network.
- The first three projects to join the Accelerator are game platforms Cryptoblades, Blockchain Cuties Universe, and 0xUniverse.
- The London upgrade brought with it EIP-1559, which will decrease the ETH circulating supply by burning transactions base fee.
- While mining pool operators claim EIP-1559 will unfairly cut into their profits, proponents of the change argue it will help ETH transition to a deflationary asset.
- The Alonzo White hard fork brings Cardano's smart contract era one step closer.
- Full smart contract functionality is set to be enabled by the end of September, IOHK said
- StaTwig's VaccineLedger solution was first trialed in 2019, but will now be implemented worldwide thanks to Tech Mahindra's partnership.
- The blockchain-based platform was designed to prevent the distribution of expired vaccines, stock depletion, and counterfeiting.
- TRM Labs will provide WazirX with tools for wallet screening, transaction monitoring, and investigation.
- The Indian exchange has seen a surge in user demand as banking restrictions on crypto companies have loosened.
- Genesis will be providing its cryptocurrency prices to the Pyth Network on a sub-second timescale.
- Genesis is the latest trading firm to join Pyth, following the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX), Virtu, LMAX, and Jump Trading Group.