The national flag of Israel. Shutterstock
- Sources close to the matter revealed that the trial was carried out on Ethereum.
- Deputy Governor Abir still remains skeptical about the release of the digital shekel in the next five years.
- Brave Search is built on top of a completely independent index and will not track users or their searches.
- The search engine has arrived just three months after Brave's acquisition of the open search engine Tailcat.
- The distributed ledger repo (DLR) platform utilizes Daml smart contracts and is based on the VMware Blockchain.
- It will reduce risk and operating cost by providing a secure and auditable platform for executing repo trades.
- Kraken users will be able to participate in Kusama's first Parachain Auction without leaving the exchange.
- Users will be able to support the bids of at least two projects, with more to be added in the coming days.
- Support for the RenVM Bridge will bring wrapped BTC, BCH, DOGE, FIL, and other tokens to Avalanche.
- The Ren-based assets will be added to AMMs and lending platforms on Avalanche.
Joseph Lubin, Co-Founder of Ethereum & CEO, ConsenSys, during a press conference on day one of Collision 2018 at Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, 1 May 2018. Diarmuid Greene/Collision via Sportsfile
- ConsenSys' new pricavy manager combines the best of Orion and Tessera.
- The new solution will provide full interoperability between Hyperledger Besu and GoQuorum, clients used by Quorum networks.
- CipherTrace will now be able to provide support to the more than 600 decentralised applications on the network, helping them identify high-risk transactions.
- The blockchain analytics firm will also help BSC appease global anti-money laundering regulators.