- The largest feature of V3 is "concentrated liquidity", which enables liquidity providers to make markets within customized price ranges.
- The feature also aggregates individual positions into a single pool, forming one combined curve for users to trade against.
J.P. Morgan headquarters in Warsaw, Poland, 8 April 2018. Shutterstock
- The new company, called Partior, will use blockchain and digitised commercial bank money to disrupt the traditional payments model.
- Partior will also be designed to complement ongoing Central Bank Digital Currencies initiatives and use cases.
- Ren has agreed to transition its wBTC.cafe bridge platform into the new Badger Bridge, enabling users to mint renBTC and wBTC directly onto the Badger platform.
- The new Badger Bridge should eliminate a number of steps when it comes to earning DeFi yields with Bitcoin.
- The third iteration of Uniswap is now available on the Ropsten, Rinkeby, Kovan, and Goerli Ethereum testnets.
- Set to launch on the mainnet on 5 May, Uniswap V3 will introduce a number of new features, such as concentrated liquidity and a multiple fee tier system.
- Flow Playground is a web-based, interactive testnet that enables developers to write and run smart contracts on Flow.
- The company also introduced a new programming language called Cadence set to make app development simpler.
- Zero Hash's settlement network will now support GMO Trust's dollar and yen backed stablecoins, GYEN and ZUSD.
- The partnership aims to eliminate the typical bottlenecks for cross-border JPY transfers and settlements.
Close up of the sign at the European Central Bank in Frankfurt, Germany, 10 May 2017. Shutterstock
- The European Central Bank received over 8,200 responses on its digital euro public consultation, 94% of which were from private citizens.
- The top priority for 43% of citizens and professionals who responded was for their payments to remain private.
Shinhan bank sign at the city center in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, 16 June 2019. Shutterstock
- The South Korean bank has been providing DLT-based services, such as policy loans, pension funds, and interest rate swap deals, since 2017.
- Other members of Hedera's governing council include organizations such as Google, IBM, LG Electronics and Tata Communications.