- HECO's Joint Accelerator Program will invest in promising blockchain projects and provide them with access to its development tools and advisor network.
- The first three projects to join the Accelerator are game platforms Cryptoblades, Blockchain Cuties Universe, and 0xUniverse.
- The London upgrade brought with it EIP-1559, which will decrease the ETH circulating supply by burning transactions base fee.
- While mining pool operators claim EIP-1559 will unfairly cut into their profits, proponents of the change argue it will help ETH transition to a deflationary asset.
- The Alonzo White hard fork brings Cardano's smart contract era one step closer.
- Full smart contract functionality is set to be enabled by the end of September, IOHK said
- StaTwig's VaccineLedger solution was first trialed in 2019, but will now be implemented worldwide thanks to Tech Mahindra's partnership.
- The blockchain-based platform was designed to prevent the distribution of expired vaccines, stock depletion, and counterfeiting.
- TRM Labs will provide WazirX with tools for wallet screening, transaction monitoring, and investigation.
- The Indian exchange has seen a surge in user demand as banking restrictions on crypto companies have loosened.
- Genesis will be providing its cryptocurrency prices to the Pyth Network on a sub-second timescale.
- Genesis is the latest trading firm to join Pyth, following the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX), Virtu, LMAX, and Jump Trading Group.
The national flag of Israel. Shutterstock
- Sources close to the matter revealed that the trial was carried out on Ethereum.
- Deputy Governor Abir still remains skeptical about the release of the digital shekel in the next five years.
- Brave Search is built on top of a completely independent index and will not track users or their searches.
- The search engine has arrived just three months after Brave's acquisition of the open search engine Tailcat.