- China is making more out of their trade relationship with the U.S. and Donald Trump doesn't like that.
- While not directly influenced, the crypto market is still part of the economic machine and is reacting to the uncertainty of this grand bout.
- Bitcoin has proclaimed its intended role as a store of value during recessions since its genesis block.
- Still, the news about an incoming recession saw the coin react like it is part of the "high-risk gambling vehicle" asset class, in stark contrast to established stores of value.
- The new coin named Ycash is already live.
- It has a lowered Founders Reward and will soon be mineable with commodity hardware.
- 2017 was the year when cryptocurrencies became a part of mainstream finance.
- 2019 could be a repeat of 2017's explosive performance and key markers point that way.
The Cryptopia exchange became infamous over the last few months with the hack it sustained on January...