- We explain, with examples, what soft and hard forks are, and point out their differences.
- We then take a close look at the actors involved in influencing the creation and implementation of network upgrades and their roles within a crypto community.
Data privacy illustration. Facebook
- Learn how you can use crypto wallets to encrypt data and avoid data breach liability.
- We also cover the two different types of encryption that you can use, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- With a dozen advantages over proof-of-work algorithms, proof of stake has gained a lot of traction in the crypto sector.
- This "challenger" to proof of work secures a blockchain by allowing people to stake their crypto assets in return for becoming validators on the network.
Paper and coin money concept. Freepik
- Etherscan provides a neat tool, allowing you to verify your smart contracts and prove to your customers that there isn't anything malicious going on.
- We go over the entire process of verification, covering all intricacies, step by step.
- This year we see a definitive increase in popularity for IEOs that resembles the boom of 2017.
- In order to qualify for that valuable exchange platform support you need to consider several important points.