- Users tend to blindly trust the APY calculations of the liquidity mining programs, despite the fact that they are typically flawed.
- Knowing how compound interest works, how often to sell given your stake, and how to hunt for low gas fees are all invaluable skills we will look at.
- Learn how to buy cryptocurrency on four of the most prestigious crypto trading platforms in the world.
- To make an informed decision, you need to research what each platform offers, i.e., supported assets and countries, fees, and payment methods.
- Bancor's liquidity mining program offers lucrative APYs, impermanent loss protection, and single-sided exposure.
- We explain how Bancor works, how its liquidity mining program works, and how to farm BNT rewards on the platform.
Illustration from Shutterstock
- Wash trading on crypto platforms is holding the entire industry back by faking interest in otherwise uninteresting assets and pumping and dumping schemes.
- Since wash trading was identified as a serious issue in the sector, companies have began cracking down on the illegal activity, significantly reducing wash trading operations.
Illustration from Freepik
- DPoS is a form of PoS that limits the number of block producers.
- Block producers are elected through a voting process, where the public uses tokens to stake their votes on delegates they believe in.
- We explain, with examples, what soft and hard forks are, and point out their differences.
- We then take a close look at the actors involved in influencing the creation and implementation of network upgrades and their roles within a crypto community.