- Christie's estimates the value of the rate set between $7 million and $9 million.
- The set will be auctioned off at the 21st Century Evening Sale on 13 May, in New York.
- The NFTs will be used to provide liquidity to the protocol.
- Users that stake their NFTs will be able to earn APYs.
- Angel investors such as Ron Conway, Mark Cuban, Tim Ferriss, Belinda Johnson, Naval Ravikant, Ben Silberman, and others also participated in the funding round.
- a16z said OpenSea is becoming the Amazon of NFTs by bringing "all platforms together and eases transactions among all parties".
- DappRadar will now support connecting Binance wallets alongside Metamask.
- Users will be able to tracke their BSC portfolio and access real-time NFT data.
- With its price tag of $69.3 million, "Everydays: The First 5000 Days" has put Beeple among the three most expensive living artists.
- The NFT was the first digital art piece to be created exclusively for the 255 years old Christie auction house.
- Deploying on BSC will allow its users to benefit from instant, gasless swaps and trades.
- To commemorate the first mass-media discussion of the Cypherpunk movement, ZKSwap will issue 1,993 NFTs on BSC.