- The e-commerce company is now supporting the direct sale of NFTs for its merchants, though the offering will be limited for some time.
- The first merchant to use the new offering is the Chicago Bulls, which released a limited NFT collection representing its six championship rings.
- RightsHash will associate individuals' digital rights with NFTs issued on the public Hedera platform.
- The first use case for the platform will be providing consent management for clinical trials.
- A collection of limited-edition Space Jam NFTs will launch on Nifty's new social NFT platform.
- The company recently completed a $10 million seed funding round.
- In Q3, ZKSwap will introduce support for ERC-721 and support NFT transfers.
- The platform's updated roadmap will include improving access to wallets, exchanges, and payment services.
- Named "Go! By Health Hero", the app will allow users to create unique Well-being Non-Fungible Tokens (W-NFTs) based on their health and activity characteristics.
- The app will use Enjin's gas-free JumpNet blockchain, which uses 99.99% less electricity than Ethereum, in order to remain environmentally friendly and cheap for users.
- KrafterSpace will automatically create NFTs from uploaded images or video files.
- The service is supported by NFT marketplace OpenSea, enabling users to trade NFTs directly from their wallets.
- Once launched, Binance NFT will provide minimum NFT transaction costs to creators and traders of collectibles.
- The platform will be divided into two main venues, each targeting different creators, the "Trading Market" and "Premium Events".
- The NFT marketplace's IDO will take place on 23 April, with the project distributing 500 million $FINE tokens.
- This is the first time a project exclusive to BSC is having an IDO on Polkastarter.
- Christie's estimates the value of the rate set between $7 million and $9 million.
- The set will be auctioned off at the 21st Century Evening Sale on 13 May, in New York.