- Kraken users will be able to participate in Kusama's first Parachain Auction without leaving the exchange.
- Users will be able to support the bids of at least two projects, with more to be added in the coming days.
- When users spend fiat on things like household goods or food, they will receive BTC rewards.
- Fold is already integrated with lightning-friendly wallets in contrast to other retail-focused apps.
- Walmart has once again shown its interest in blockchain technology.
- The retail giant has also been involved in cryptocurrency, as shown by another patent application for a U.S. dollar-backed digital currency.
- The latest version of Elipay, an app created by smart commerce blockchain startup Eligma, is live and fully built around user experience.
- Elipay is available for both Android and iOS devices and currently supports payments in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and the native-to-the-ecosystem ELI token.