- The company has secured approval from the Malta Financial Services Authority and formal registration from the Dutch Central Bank.
- The licenses will enable the company to establish additional banking partnerships and payment rails in Europe.
- The mobile digital wallet built for the Celo network revealed it will be separating from its parent firm cLabs, and will now operate as an independent company.
- The new company also announced it has closed a $20 million Series A funding round led by Andreessen Horowitz.
- SBI Remit has partnered with Coins.ph to facilitate remittance payments from Japan to the Philippines using Ripple.
- Ripple's ODL service will enable the companies to provide faster and more affordable remittance options.
- Crypto.com selected Chainlink as it has proven itself as one of the most reliable decentralised price oracles in the industry.
- Its price feeds will open up new use cases on Cronos, such as establishing exchange rates for tokenized assets, checking limit order conditions, and more.
- GK8, Domain Money, Mintable, SupraOracles, STACS, Taurus, and Uphold have joined Mastercard's new Start Path program.
- The startups will leverage Mastercard's tools and network to address various pain points in the crypto and blockchain industries.
- The 7-week private pilot program will offer a select group of retail and institutional investors the opportunity to use Bullish.
- The exchange will feature a unique Hybrid Order Book, yield-earning Liquidity Pools, and top-notch security.
- ZKSwap is targeting a Layer-1 Ethereum mainnet launch on 28 July, with L2 deployments on BSC, HECO, and OEC to follow soon after.
- V2 will enable users to list any ERC-20 token and choose between 4 different tokens when paying withdrawal fees.
- The e-commerce company is now supporting the direct sale of NFTs for its merchants, though the offering will be limited for some time.
- The first merchant to use the new offering is the Chicago Bulls, which released a limited NFT collection representing its six championship rings.
- "People with direct knowledge of the matter" told Bloomberg that Tether executives have received letters informing them of the investigation.
- The sources also revealed the Department of Justice was looking into a "conduct that occurred years ago, when Tether was in its more nascent stages".
- allpay.cards will provide Simplex users with a bespoke Visa debit card.
- The card will enable users to spend their cryptocurrencies anywhere Visa cards are accepted.