- The new "Crypto on Venmo" service will be made widely available to Venmo's 70 million customers within a "few weeks".
- Similarly to PayPal, crypto trading on Venmo will be limited to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
Signature Bank in New York City, New York, USA, 25 October 2017. Shutterstock
- With the partnership, Signature will become one of the leading financial institutions to hold billions of USDC reserve funds.
- By integrating with Signature's Signet payments platform, Circle is opening the door to future integrations of products and services within the bank.
- The layer-2 scaling solution is currently available on the OKEx desktop website and is yet to go mobile.
- The integration will benefit the entire Bitcoin ecosystem, as it will increase the number of participating lightning network nodes.
- The NFT marketplace's IDO will take place on 23 April, with the project distributing 500 million $FINE tokens.
- This is the first time a project exclusive to BSC is having an IDO on Polkastarter.
- The new yield farming rules set the PNG-pair rewards to three times those of AVAX pairs.
- This appears to be the first of many governance votes, aimed at improving the tokenomics of the PNG token.
Societe Generale headquarter entrance in La Defense, Paris, France, 3 December 2014. Shutterstock
- Shortly after the Berlin upgrade was activated, the Ethereum software client malfunctioned, and is now stuck on block 12,244,294.
- Popular crypto companies, such as Coinbase and Ledger, are now experiencing issues with their ETH and ETC-20 services.