- The mobile digital wallet built for the Celo network revealed it will be separating from its parent firm cLabs, and will now operate as an independent company.
- The new company also announced it has closed a $20 million Series A funding round led by Andreessen Horowitz.
- SoftBank's unit SB Northstar LP will acquire 7.5 million Bullish shares at $10 each.
- The unit will also buy 3 million warrants to purchase shares of Far Peak, the SPAC set to take Bullish public.
- Coatue Management and Shunwei Capital co-led the round, which saw participation from Coinbase Ventures.
- CertiK will use the funding to develop new products and expand its team.
- Mercado Bitcoin's parent company, 2TM Group, is now valued at $2.1 billion following the Series B funding round.
- The $200 million will help the exchange expand its offering across the Latin America region, as well as release new products and services.
- The $100 million financing round bring Chainalysis' total valuation to $4.2 billion.
- The company will use the investment to expand its offering and make new hires.