- Alameda's investment will see the company run a validator node on top of Fantom.
- Fantom has just integrated with The Graph, providing Alameda with significant stake in the querying protocol.
- The Stellar Development Foundation has invested $5 million in blockchain payments company Wyre.
- Wyre will use the investment to add payment APIs and on/off ramps for the USDC stablecoin.
- Academic research organization IC3 was been awarded the Chainlink Research Grant.
- IC3 will use the grant to conduct additional research into oracle networks.
- Blockchain lending platform Figure has secured a $100 million financing facility from J.P. Morgan.
- The funding will be used for conforming and jumbo mortgages.
- The total funding amount that the startup has received so far now exceeds $22 million.
- In addition to regulatory compliance and business expansion, Eligma has also promised an improvement of the tokenomics of their native token.
- BC Technology group has raised $90 million in a top-up share placement.
- The company will use the funds to scale its OSL crypto platform.
- Canadian fintech platform Mogo will invest $1.1 million in Bitcoin.
- The company will consider additional investments in Bitcoin in 2021 to monetize its $13 million investment portfolio.
- BlockSpaces and LinkUp Florida received a community grant to implement Chainlink's oracle solution into the NEAR blockchain.
- The integration is set to support developers working on NEAR.
- Safello claims to have an increased order growth of 831%.
- More details on the forthcoming IPO will be published in early 2021.