- Huobi Ventures will consolidate the company's existing investment vehicles into a single entity.
- The new venture arm will deploy $100 million into early-stage DeFi protocols and $10 million into NFT projects in the next three years.
- The latest funding round was led by growth capital firm Oak, and saw participation from previous investors such as PayPal, Mithril Capital, WestCap, and others.
- Now with valuation of $2.4 billion, Paxos will continue to commit to regulation, security, and compliance.
- Deutsche Telekom will act as a validator on the Celo network through its subsidiary.
- The company is the first telecoms provider to join the Celo Alliance.
- Financial services firm UBS, as well as blockchain-focused firms Protocol Labs, Maker Foundation and Alameda Research also participated in the funding round.
- The funds will help the firm expand its enterprise blockchain solutions centered around DeFi and Web3.
- The integration will enable its users to buy, sell, and earn cryptocurrencies.
- MoneyLion is set to go public in the first half of 2021.
- The funds will help the firm accelerate the development of its 3.0 version, bringing DeFi to its 12 million users.
- imToken has claimed to have more than $50 billion in assets on its platform, and to have exceeded $500 billion in total transaction value.
- The investment will be used to expand the Top Shot NFT platform to other leagues.
- Dapper Labs could be valued around $2.6 billion after the funding round.
- Malaysia-based Tranglo has processed over 20 million transactions totaling $4 billion in value.
- The acquisition will enable Ripple to meet growing demand in Southeast Asia.
- Led by Paradigm, the Series D funding round has brought the valuation of the firm to around $2 billion.
- The funds will help the firm expand its product portfolio and enterprise data offering, as well as grow its engineering team.