Jack is a journalist, researcher and content writer from the north of England with an affinity for emerging technology, finance and global macro trends. He has a background in music production and audio engineering and has been featured in a number of blockchain and cryptocurrency publications.
- As several countries have already entered the second period of lockdown, many parts of the world are bracing for a long winter of isolation.
- How will this affect crypto markets this time around, and how will it differ from the first lockdown?
- PayPal will expose cryptocurrency access to its 346 million user base and 26 million merchants worldwide.
- The news is a stamp of mainstream approval on cryptocurrency, but doesn't come without its downsides, including asset encapsulation and centralization, the latter seen by many as the enemy of what Bitcoin stands for.
- The robustness of trustless DeFi could be the improvement current financial systems need.
- With global change on the horizon, cryptocurrency could be at a turning point.