Dixon has more than 6 years of finance and accounting experience and is currently running a digital marketing agency, helping grow online traffic and sales. As a hobby, he enjoys writing about fintech, cryptocurrency, and blockchain in general.
- Zoran Kole, a highly respected crypto trader, states that the bottom of the pit is yet to be seen.
- The effects of Bakkt's launch on the digital assets market are yet to match the hype that was mounting during the project's development.
- The laws that will allow confiscation of digital assets should come into action in 2021.
- The regulation is still vague as cryptocurrencies are not the easiest to confiscate due to their decentralized and anonymous nature.
- Tencent blockchain general manager Weige Cai announced the news in a keynote speech at the Wuzhen blockchain conference.
- With this license, Tencent will gain speed in virtual banking over mainland competitors.
- Payments will be made in Jet Token's Ethereum ERC-20 token to allow for flexibility and quicker bookings.
- How these ERC-20 tokens will be issued is still unclear, though clients will be able to purchase them with cash or Bitcoin.