- Brave's support for .crypto domains was enabled through an integration with domain name provider Unstoppable Domains.
- Both Android and desktop Brave users will now have access to more than 30,000 decentralized sites and over 700,000 blockchain domain names.
- The largest feature of V3 is "concentrated liquidity", which enables liquidity providers to make markets within customized price ranges.
- The feature also aggregates individual positions into a single pool, forming one combined curve for users to trade against.
- Ren has agreed to transition its wBTC.cafe bridge platform into the new Badger Bridge, enabling users to mint renBTC and wBTC directly onto the Badger platform.
- The new Badger Bridge should eliminate a number of steps when it comes to earning DeFi yields with Bitcoin.
- The third iteration of Uniswap is now available on the Ropsten, Rinkeby, Kovan, and Goerli Ethereum testnets.
- Set to launch on the mainnet on 5 May, Uniswap V3 will introduce a number of new features, such as concentrated liquidity and a multiple fee tier system.
- Flow Playground is a web-based, interactive testnet that enables developers to write and run smart contracts on Flow.
- The company also introduced a new programming language called Cadence set to make app development simpler.