- iSwap supports cross-chain transactions on Polygon, Ethereum, OKExChain, BSC, and HECO.
- The platform's 3-second swaps are achieved by deploying aggregators and maintaining USDT holdings on each of the supported chains.
- The filing describes a "ledger-independent system that will allow developers to write code for managing tokens in a manner that is blockchain agnostic.
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office awarded Microsoft's subsidiary, Microsoft Technology Licensing, the patent on Tuesday.
- The London upgrade brought with it EIP-1559, which will decrease the ETH circulating supply by burning transactions base fee.
- While mining pool operators claim EIP-1559 will unfairly cut into their profits, proponents of the change argue it will help ETH transition to a deflationary asset.
- The Alonzo White hard fork brings Cardano's smart contract era one step closer.
- Full smart contract functionality is set to be enabled by the end of September, IOHK said
- Genesis will be providing its cryptocurrency prices to the Pyth Network on a sub-second timescale.
- Genesis is the latest trading firm to join Pyth, following the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX), Virtu, LMAX, and Jump Trading Group.
- Sources close to the matter revealed that the trial was carried out on Ethereum.
- Deputy Governor Abir still remains skeptical about the release of the digital shekel in the next five years.
- The distributed ledger repo (DLR) platform utilizes Daml smart contracts and is based on the VMware Blockchain.
- It will reduce risk and operating cost by providing a secure and auditable platform for executing repo trades.
- Support for the RenVM Bridge will bring wrapped BTC, BCH, DOGE, FIL, and other tokens to Avalanche.
- The Ren-based assets will be added to AMMs and lending platforms on Avalanche.