- The Alonzo White hard fork brings Cardano's smart contract era one step closer.
- Full smart contract functionality is set to be enabled by the end of September, IOHK said
- Genesis will be providing its cryptocurrency prices to the Pyth Network on a sub-second timescale.
- Genesis is the latest trading firm to join Pyth, following the Bermuda Stock Exchange (BSX), Virtu, LMAX, and Jump Trading Group.
- Sources close to the matter revealed that the trial was carried out on Ethereum.
- Deputy Governor Abir still remains skeptical about the release of the digital shekel in the next five years.
- The distributed ledger repo (DLR) platform utilizes Daml smart contracts and is based on the VMware Blockchain.
- It will reduce risk and operating cost by providing a secure and auditable platform for executing repo trades.
- Support for the RenVM Bridge will bring wrapped BTC, BCH, DOGE, FIL, and other tokens to Avalanche.
- The Ren-based assets will be added to AMMs and lending platforms on Avalanche.
- ConsenSys' new pricavy manager combines the best of Orion and Tessera.
- The new solution will provide full interoperability between Hyperledger Besu and GoQuorum, clients used by Quorum networks.
- BankDhofar will use RippleNet to connect with IndusInd Bank in India.
- Customers will be able to send up to $2,600 instantly to deposit accounts in India.