- Brave's support for .crypto domains was enabled through an integration with domain name provider Unstoppable Domains.
- Both Android and desktop Brave users will now have access to more than 30,000 decentralized sites and over 700,000 blockchain domain names.
- Customers will be able to use ZUSD as collateral for crypto-backed loans.
- Celsius also plans on supporting GMO Trust's JPY-pegged stablecoin GYEN in the future.
- CipherTrace's Traveler enables VASPs to comply with FATF's travel rule recommendations.
- Integrating Traveler makes Crypto.com the first exchange to introduce a global travel rule AML solution.
- ConsenSys will help Klaytn develop a private version of its blockchain to support Korea's upcoming CBDC.
- ConsenSys previously worked with eight central banks on CBDC pilots.
- With the partnership, Signature will become one of the leading financial institutions to hold billions of USDC reserve funds.
- By integrating with Signature's Signet payments platform, Circle is opening the door to future integrations of products and services within the bank.
- Zero Hash's settlement network will now support GMO Trust's dollar and yen backed stablecoins, GYEN and ZUSD.
- The partnership aims to eliminate the typical bottlenecks for cross-border JPY transfers and settlements.
- The Fantom network will become the latest blockchain to be integrated into Orion's protocol.
- FTM token holders will be able to access Orion's cross-chain liquidity directly from their wallets sometime in the third quarter of 2021.
- Square, Fidelity, Coinbase and Paradigm have joined hands in establishing a new crypto lobbying group called the Crypto Council for Innovation.
- The new alliance will try to educate governments and regulators on the benefits of crypto, as well as correct any misperceptions about the crypto industry.
- Fantom partnered with AlphaTauri driver Pierre Gasly for the 2021 season.
- The blockchain's partnership campaign includes collaborations with Sushiswap, Yearn, FTX, Solana, Serum, Curve, Graph Protocol, and Keep3r.