- Participants in this partnership include financial services firms KEB Hana Bank, Woori Bank, KOSCOM, as well as mobile carriers KT, SK Telecom, LG.
- The system will be developed around a consortium blockchain model, with network nodes being operated by the participating firms.
- The new partnership will see Coinfirm investigate how the XRP cryptocurrency is being used, and rate their risk level for AML compliance reasons.
- Coinfirm will also try to identify if a transaction has passed through a "mixer", and if the funds are coming from a known theft or hack.
- Centre's main goal is to develop and support the USD Coin infrastructure, community and adoption.
- Circle and Coinbase are looking for new members in their consortium.
- Harmony partners with Chainlink in a bid to take the lead in the field of highly scalable networks.
- The partnership is aimed to ensure the integrity of off-chain data, to complement the highly-scalable and fast blockchain network already in place.
- The firms will cooperate on developing blockchain-powered technologies, such as business-to-business and cross-border payments, and alternative currency transactions.
- Line Pay users, LINE's mobile payment service with 50 million registered users, will be able to use services at Visa's 54 million merchant locations.
- Travala.com is a blockchain-friendly travel booking platform.
- Bitcoin.com's wallet downloads have just recently surpassed 4 million downloads, offering a significant user base boost to Travala.
Taxpayers in the U.S. now can receive their federal and state refunds in Bitcoin (BTC) thanks to a partnership between...
PewDiePie, the YouTuber with the highest subscription numbers, will begin streaming on the blockchain video platform DLive...
Singapore government-supported blockchain accelerator Tribe has unveiled three big-name strategic partnerships, the local technology news outlet Tech...
Samsung, South Korea's tech giant, gave away some of the blockchain partners for its new Galaxy S10...