- The partnership will see MoneyGram connect its network to the Stellar blockchain, allowing connected wallets to access its global retail platform.
- The financial service company will also work with Circle to enable "near-instant backend settlement" using the USDC stablecoin.
- The institutional offering of MetaMask, which partnered with the three custodians, will offer the same functionalities as the standard wallet.
- Launched back in December, MetaMask Institutional aims to provide institutional investors with access to the DeFi market.
- The partnerships are set to drive the adoption of Cardano.
- The Cardano Foundation's new partners include veritree, Rival, and AID:tech.
- The partnership will enable Verifone merchants to securely accept crypto payments.
- The service will roll out to customers in the U.S. later this year.
- Covalent will provide a unified API to Nervos that will made accessing data faster and easier.
- Developers will be able to pull data such as token balances per address, historical transactions, prices, and decoded log events.
- Plaid's quick account verification will make accepting Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments faster and easier.
- Circle's users will have all ACH payments automatically settle as USDC.
- The deal will see Crypto.com become the official jersey patch partner of the Philadelphia 76ers, and its logo will be present on the team's jerseys.
- As part of the deal, the NBA team will release its first-ever NFTs on the Crypto.com NFT marketplace.