- State Street partnered with Lukka to use its reference and pricing data, as well as its middle and back office products, to power its new services.
- Using Lukka's products, the bank will be able to incorporate digital assets alongside private clients' other alternative investments.
- Crypto.com selected Chainlink as it has proven itself as one of the most reliable decentralised price oracles in the industry.
- Its price feeds will open up new use cases on Cronos, such as establishing exchange rates for tokenized assets, checking limit order conditions, and more.
- GK8, Domain Money, Mintable, SupraOracles, STACS, Taurus, and Uphold have joined Mastercard's new Start Path program.
- The startups will leverage Mastercard's tools and network to address various pain points in the crypto and blockchain industries.
- allpay.cards will provide Simplex users with a bespoke Visa debit card.
- The card will enable users to spend their cryptocurrencies anywhere Visa cards are accepted.
- Arbitrum was chosen as the winner of Reddit's "Scaling Bake-Off", and will now be used to upgrade the platform's two Ethereum-based tokens.
- The integration will remain on the Rinkeby testnet for a while, after which it will be migrated to the scaling network.
- Currency.com has become the 10th executive member of the association, joining the ranks of Crypto.com, eToro, Ripple, and others.
- By joining CryptoUK the company plans to "drive greater dialogue and collaboration with regulators and policy makers" in the country.
- Paysafe will implement Elliptic Lens to manage exposure to crypto-related risks.
- The compliance solution will be integrated into Paysafe's proprietary AI-powered risk engine.
- Bank of New York Mellon has followed in the steps of State Street in supporting the soon to be launched Pure Digital exchange.
- BNY Mellon has offered to provide custody support, while State Street will contribute with its trading infrastructure and technology.