- The Aave-Balancer Asset Manager will replenish cash amounts of tokens on Balancer by redeeming them from Aave.
- This will enable liquidity providers to earn additional yield without swap costs.
- The development is the result of a new partnership between the Swedish-based crypto exchange and payments platform Klarna.
- By connecting to Klarna's network of 5,000 European banks, more than 180,000 users are now able to purchase crypto directly from their bank accounts.
- Wirex is set to launch in the U.S. in April.
- The company will utilize the infrastructure provided by Zero Hash to bring digital payments to 300 million Americans.
- By providing institutional investors with yet another onramp service, Diginex is hoping to boost the adoption of digital assets.
- By using Diginex Access, institutional investors will be able to trade both crypto and crypto derivatives, alongside their equities positions from one platform.
- UAE-based LuLu Exchange and Indian Federal Bank will establish a remittance corridor between the two countries.
- The corridor will use RippleNet Cloud to make cross-border payments faster, cheaper, and more reliable.
- Visa will be testing out a new suite of crypto APIs to expand its offering.
- Digital neobank First Boulevard will be the first one to test out the APIs, with custody services provided by Anchorage.
- Quorum will be made available in about 80 different cities through BSN’s public city nodes in mainland China.
- ConsenSys will also cooperate with the BSN to provide a training program for Quorum in China