Ivailo has previously studied International Relations at Sofia University, but decided to pursue a career in IT and for the last ten years has been working mostly as a tech support. He enjoys learning about new technologies and developments in the IT field. His interests also include finance and politics. In his free time he loves to listen to music and go biking.
- The new partnership will award contributions of Azure cloud community members with non-fungible tokens.
- The price of the ENJ token, the digital assets of the Enjin ecosystem, jumped 50% to reach more than $70 million market cap, right after the announcement.
- Crypto exchanges in the country are now required to have real name virtual bank accounts.
- Violations of the new rules can result in up to 5 years in prison and 50 million Won, roughly $42,000 USD.
- Disruptor Daily organized the awards with the goal to profile companies providing practical blockchain-based cybersecurity tools.
- The Quantstamp Security Network, an open-source tool that allows users to scan their smart contracts for potential vulnerabilities, won the award.
- As blockchain and 5G technologies evolve, an intertwine between the two seems more and more inevitable.
- EMU is a 5G blockchain-based development platform advocating the "blockchain+5G" concept, looking to complement the weaknesses of one with the strengths of the other.
- BCB Blockchain has committed to partnering up with the Philippine government in order to facilitate the creation and development of startups.
- Promising to work closely with educational partners, the company further signed agreements with universities in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
- China really doesn't like cryptocurrency as it once again embarks on a crackdown of digital asset trading.
- On the other hand, blockchain technology still sits well with the state, as the country's leaders try and steer the industry towards adoption.
- Among the new members are companies such as Telefónica, Tech Mahindra, and ETC Cooperative.
- Hyperledger has not only hit its 15 project milestone, but has also seen growing development and traction across its different projects.
- The new system aims to innovate the way banks transfer customer data to finance apps such as Mint and Credit Karma.
- The name of the new platform is LucidiTEE and it will provide blockchain-based tools for privacy and security.