- Terra Delyssa consumers will be able to scan a QR code and see details on the journey of the product throughout the chain supply.
- Blockchain technology delivers the production process and origin transparency that is so valued by consumers nowadays.
- Firms such as Salesforce and Publicis Sapient will help with the development of the Sterling platform's new features.
- The collaboration will not only increase the platform's AI capabilities for returns, but will also improve the accuracy of shipment ETAs.
- Coca-Cola's blockchain pilot will be expanded from 2 to 70 of the manufacturers that bottle and ship nearly 160,000 bottles daily.
- The blockchain solution was developed by German software firm SAP, and aims to improve distribution for all participants in the network.
- Accenture, which has worked on several blockchain-based projects in the past year, is planing to use the technology to improve the circular supply chain.
- According to the press release, Accenture is partnering up with major companies such as Mastercard, Amazon Web Services, blockchain startup Everledger, and international development organization Mercy Corps.