- FICO partnered with Bitfury Group's Crystal Blockchain to launch a new risk management service.
- The platform will enable banks to asses and manage the risk of their clients' crypto business.
- More than 100 air quality sensors have already been deployed in the cities of Milan and Taranto in Italy.
- Utilizing Algorand’s blockchain, PlanetWatch will strive to scale its operations and find various new partners willing to fight against air pollution.
- The EY OpsChain Network Procurement solution will help companies with end-to-end procurement activities on the Ethereum blockchain.
- The Explorer and Visualizer, on the other hand, is designed to make financial reporting for blockchain-enabled transactions more convenient.