- El Salvador is now the first country in the world to recognize Bitcoin as legal tender, with its BTC Law coming in effect today.
- Yesterday, the country's president confirmed his government had purchased 200 BTC as part of a $150 million Bitcoin fund.
- DeFi projects involved in the $100 million incentive program include AAVE, SushiSwap, Curve, 0x, PoolTogether, Chainlink, RabbitHole, and The Graph.
- The incentive program will help the mobile-focused Celo blockchain achieve its goal of bringing finance to the 6 billion smartphone users around the world.
- Lega Serie A will feature Crypto.com in all match broadcasts and rebrand their VAR center as the Crypto.com VAR Center.
- The league will also work with Crypto.com to launch new NFT collections and explore other commercial and marketing initiatives to grow its user base.