- The exchange was the first to prove the feasibility of AMM, but has since struggled to compete with other DeFi platforms.
- However, through the introduction of several smart features and innovations, notably single-sided exposure, Bancor is surging among the DeFi ranks.
- Following the news about Tesla's investment, BTC surged over 15% reaching a new ATH.
- Under its new investment strategy, the company might acquire and hold more cryptocurrencies in the future.
- We explain how SushiSwap works, and how to join a liquidity pool and start farming SUSHI tokens.
- We also cover the use of handy DeFi tools that will help you stay on top of your portfolio.
- Although most countries are still not certain whether CBDC is necessary, research of the technology has escalated.
- China and its digital yuan are leading the race in terms of testing, but The Bahamas were the first country to issue a CBDC (the "Sand Dollar") beyond a pilot program.
- We analyse early Bitcoin source code archives - a preliminary version from November 2008, 0.1.0 (both RAR and TGZ), and 0.1.3.
- We conclude that Satoshi used timestamps as a versioning scheme, before the SourceForge repository was established in mid-2009.