- Led by 10T Holdings, the $380 million Series C funding round has raised the valuation of Ledger to $1.5 billion.
- The funds will help the firm diversify its offering beyond crypto, and add support for NFT, real estate, and other forms of value on the blockchain.
- While Apple is yet to expand into the crypto market, the new job offering could indicate the company is warming up to the idea.
- The new hire must have experience with alternative payments, such as cryptocurrency, and will be responsible for leading the company's Alternative Payments Partnerships.
- First introduced in January, the bill has received an overwhelming support from Nebraska lawmakers, and has passed its final vote with 46 to 2.
- It enables financial institutions to operate digital asset depository businesses, for which the state will provide "charter, operation, supervision, and regulation".