- The Fantom network will become the latest blockchain to be integrated into Orion's protocol.
- FTM token holders will be able to access Orion's cross-chain liquidity directly from their wallets sometime in the third quarter of 2021.
- The funds will help the firm accelerate the development of its 3.0 version, bringing DeFi to its 12 million users.
- imToken has claimed to have more than $50 billion in assets on its platform, and to have exceeded $500 billion in total transaction value.
- The Bakkt App aims to aggregate cryptocurrency holdings with other digital assets such as airline miles, gift cards and loyalty points.
- Launching partners of the app include coffee giant Starbucks, Best Buy, Choice Hotels, Fiserv and GolfNow.
- Previously only available for the Web Wallet, the Swaps feature launched on the MetaMask Mobile Wallet.
- MetaMask Swaps requires fewer approvals, reduces gas costs, and provides slippage protection.