- The new feature was made available through a partnership with blockchain-based payments firm Wyre, which will offer its services exclusively to U.S. customers.
- Wyre has not only expanded the number of states the service is available in, but also increased the amount of tokens and coins available on Ledger Live.
- Paraswap will aggregate data from DEXs like Uniswap, Compound, and Sushiswap to provide the best prices and lowest fees.
- Users private keys will remain secure with their Ledger hardware wallets while swapping through the Ledger Live app.
- Led by 10T Holdings, the $380 million Series C funding round has raised the valuation of Ledger to $1.5 billion.
- The funds will help the firm diversify its offering beyond crypto, and add support for NFT, real estate, and other forms of value on the blockchain.
- Jose Fernandez da Ponte, PayPal's vice president and general manager for blockchain and crypto, made the statement during Consensus 2021.
- The company currently allows its users to buy and sell cryptocurrency on its platform, but not to move it to third-party wallets.
- The Fantom network will become the latest blockchain to be integrated into Orion's protocol.
- FTM token holders will be able to access Orion's cross-chain liquidity directly from their wallets sometime in the third quarter of 2021.