- Information in the code of Robinhood's iPhone app revealed that the company was testing out crypto withdrawals.
- If launched, the features would enable users to manage their cryptocurrencies in the app and transfer them to external wallets.
- El Salvador is now the first country in the world to recognize Bitcoin as legal tender, with its BTC Law coming in effect today.
- Yesterday, the country's president confirmed his government had purchased 200 BTC as part of a $150 million Bitcoin fund.
- During an interview with Bloomberg on Tuesday, David Marcus revealed the social media giant was looking to implement support for NFTs through its Novi wallet.
- Marcus further said that while the wallet was "ready to launch", Facebook has postponed its release until the Diem project has received regulatory approval.
- Powered by a Snapdragon chip, Magic 3 will be the first smartphones to support a digital yuan hardware wallet, providing a financial payment-level security protection.
- Honor is one of China's largest smartphone manufacturers, which separated from Huawei back in 2020 to avoid U.S. sanctions.
- The mobile digital wallet built for the Celo network revealed it will be separating from its parent firm cLabs, and will now operate as an independent company.
- The new company also announced it has closed a $20 million Series A funding round led by Andreessen Horowitz.
- It only took Square one month to float the idea of a hardware wallet on Twitter, and then start assembling a team to work on the project.
- The wallet is likely to prioritize mobile use, support multi-signature transactions, and offer users "assisted-self-custody".
- The new feature was made available through a partnership with blockchain-based payments firm Wyre, which will offer its services exclusively to U.S. customers.
- Wyre has not only expanded the number of states the service is available in, but also increased the amount of tokens and coins available on Ledger Live.
- Paraswap will aggregate data from DEXs like Uniswap, Compound, and Sushiswap to provide the best prices and lowest fees.
- Users private keys will remain secure with their Ledger hardware wallets while swapping through the Ledger Live app.