- The U.K. FCA is reportedly working with Binance to better understand the stock tokens, and what regulation may apply to them.
- Binance said a prospectus was not required as the tokens were not settled in fiat currency, but in Binance USD (BUSD).
- Blockchain platform Chiliz saw record-breaking trading volume with its Fan Tokens.
- The company plans on capturing more of the sports market with an expansion to the United States.
- Protofire will use the grant for a native integration of Chainlink's oracle technology into xDai Chain.
- Being both a validator and core developer of the xDai technology stack made the firm an excellent candidate for the grant.
- The new UBT token will be used as “integration gas” for Unibright services, calculated and managed by Provide Payments.
- Users will be able to buy the assets either directly from Provide or from exchanges and will have to transfer them to Unibright’s hot wallets in order to use their platform.
- The organization encourages members of its community to support the hard fork.
- Users who want to transact with their OCEAN tokens will have to use different means in order to do so as it will take time for third-party providers to integrate with the new contract.
- After 8 months of preparations, the company finally launched the testnet of their new protocol.
- The platform brings about extensive improvements such as lower transaction costs, mortgage tokenisations, and better internal operations.
- This is the third dividend distribution to eligible NEXO token holders, making the total around $9.5 million.
- The first two distributions amounted to $912,071 and $2,409,575 respectively.
- LinkPool will work on the addition of new features to Chainlink Market.
- Some expected improvements include allowing developers to deploy new Chainlink oracle networks and expanding of the platform.