- Minterest's automatic liquidation mechanism will capture more value, allowing the protocol to buy back its native MNT token.
- All of the revenue generated through the buybacks and unique fee structure will be distributed to Minterest users.
- By integrating with the Constellation Network, Geojam will be able to create its own JAM token, which will be merged with its existing fan rewards system.
- Once the token has been created, it will be listed on the Constellation-powered Lattice Exchange's Launchpad.
- Socios.com has now become Global Fan Engagement Partner of Spain’s top tier football league.
- The two will work together to issue Fan Tokens for LaLiga's clubs, which include FC Barcelona and Atlético de Madrid.
- iSwap supports cross-chain transactions on Polygon, Ethereum, OKExChain, BSC, and HECO.
- The platform's 3-second swaps are achieved by deploying aggregators and maintaining USDT holdings on each of the supported chains.
- The browser surpassed 12.5 million daily active users.
- Its privacy-preserving ad platform saw its revenue increase 14x in the past 18 months.
- LCX plans on launching a new set of token standards on Polkadot called the Liechtenstein Protocol.
- Parity Technologies will guide the company through the implementation process and help it grow its DeFi terminal Fire Salamander.
- The filing describes a "ledger-independent system that will allow developers to write code for managing tokens in a manner that is blockchain agnostic.
- The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office awarded Microsoft's subsidiary, Microsoft Technology Licensing, the patent on Tuesday.
- ZKSwap V1 will shut down to make room for the faster and better V2.
- The 30-day process will begin on 26 August and last until 25 September when V1 will officially shut down.