- The Novi digital wallet will use Paxos' stablecoin USDP for its services, and will also tap Coinbase for its custodial services.
- The pilot program was launched in the U,S, and Guatemala, where a limited number of people will be able to download Novi from the Apple App and Google Play Store.
- The stablecoin will open the door to large scale development in the area of decentralized finance (DeFi) on the network.
- USDC, the second largest stablecoin on the market, is now available on six different blockchains, including Ethereum, Algorand, Solana, Stellar, TRON, and Hedera.
- The partnership will see MoneyGram connect its network to the Stellar blockchain, allowing connected wallets to access its global retail platform.
- The financial service company will also work with Circle to enable "near-instant backend settlement" using the USDC stablecoin.
- The investigation was revealed in a filing part of Circle's plans to go public through a merger with Concord Acquisition Corp, which valued the company at $4.5 billion.
- The SEC subpoenaed Circle back in July, requesting a number of documents connected to some of the company's holdings, programs, and operations.
- The event will take place from 29 September to 10 October.
- Users will be able to participate in task-based and gamified activities to receive prizes and discounts.
- e-Money will issue eEUR, eCHF, eNOK, eSEK, and eDKK on Algorand.
- The integration will drive the adoption of Algorand-based applications among European users and enable faster time-to-market dApps offering stablecoins on Algorand.
- AID:Tech has been providing blockchain-based payment solutions for disaster relief since 2015.
- The company will use Circle's USDC to provide its users with an efficient way to settle and track donations.
- During an interview with Bloomberg on Tuesday, David Marcus revealed the social media giant was looking to implement support for NFTs through its Novi wallet.
- Marcus further said that while the wallet was "ready to launch", Facebook has postponed its release until the Diem project has received regulatory approval.