- The Malaysian Securities Commission has issued a notice ordering Binance to stop offering its services in the country.
- The exchange also revealed that its clients in Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands will no longer be able to open new futures and derivatives accounts.
- During the initial testing phase, Synthetix exchanges will be enabled for sUSD, sBTC,sETH, and sLINK trading on Optimistic Ethereum L2.
- Optimistic Ethereum is set to bring significant improvements to Synthetix, including lower fees and better trade security.
- The company has secured approval from the Malta Financial Services Authority and formal registration from the Dutch Central Bank.
- The licenses will enable the company to establish additional banking partnerships and payment rails in Europe.
- The 7-week private pilot program will offer a select group of retail and institutional investors the opportunity to use Bullish.
- The exchange will feature a unique Hybrid Order Book, yield-earning Liquidity Pools, and top-notch security.
- ZKSwap is targeting a Layer-1 Ethereum mainnet launch on 28 July, with L2 deployments on BSC, HECO, and OEC to follow soon after.
- V2 will enable users to list any ERC-20 token and choose between 4 different tokens when paying withdrawal fees.
- Binance announced it is lowering its futures trading leverage limit from 125x to 20x only a day after another major exchange, FTX, did the same.
- The New York Times implied regulators will be shifting their gaze on to high leverage margin trading soon, citing a former U.S. SEC chairman on Friday.
- Currency.com has become the 10th executive member of the association, joining the ranks of Crypto.com, eToro, Ripple, and others.
- By joining CryptoUK the company plans to "drive greater dialogue and collaboration with regulators and policy makers" in the country.
- Bank of New York Mellon has followed in the steps of State Street in supporting the soon to be launched Pure Digital exchange.
- BNY Mellon has offered to provide custody support, while State Street will contribute with its trading infrastructure and technology.