- The third iteration of Uniswap is now available on the Ropsten, Rinkeby, Kovan, and Goerli Ethereum testnets.
- Set to launch on the mainnet on 5 May, Uniswap V3 will introduce a number of new features, such as concentrated liquidity and a multiple fee tier system.
- The layer-2 scaling solution is currently available on the OKEx desktop website and is yet to go mobile.
- The integration will benefit the entire Bitcoin ecosystem, as it will increase the number of participating lightning network nodes.
- The NFT marketplace's IDO will take place on 23 April, with the project distributing 500 million $FINE tokens.
- This is the first time a project exclusive to BSC is having an IDO on Polkastarter.
- According to the reference price set by Nasdaq, the value of share options given to employees could reach $25,000.
- COIN trading is set to begin on 14 April.
- Gemini will utilize ComplyAdvantage's risk management solutions to automate customer onboarding.
- The integration is a result of Gemini's rapid customer growth and the need for more efficient review processes.
- Pangolin reached the $1 billion total traded volume mark only two months after its launch on the Avalanche network.
- While it uses the same automated market-making model as Uniswap, the DEX is able to offer its customers significantly lower fees and faster confirmation time.