- By integrating with the Constellation Network, Geojam will be able to create its own JAM token, which will be merged with its existing fan rewards system.
- Once the token has been created, it will be listed on the Constellation-powered Lattice Exchange's Launchpad.
- The two will work together to launch new digital products, which will include exclusive Fnatic NFTs.
- As part of the partnership, all Fnatic jerseys will feature Crypto.com's logo.
- Coinbase's application to register as a futures commission merchant with the NFA is currently pending.
- The exchange wants to tap into the derivatives market and become less dependent on spot trading.
- Okcoin is Hodlnaut's preferred fiat on-ramp solution for BTC/SGD and ETH/SGD pairs.
- The partnership will provide both platforms' users with more investment options and earning potential.
- The new GameFi fund, which will support projects combining digital assets and gaming, will help Huobi profit from the "play-to-earn" hype.
- Selected projects will not only receive monetary help from Huobi, but also support in marketing, PR, financial and legal advice, technical, and commercial assistance.
- SIX obtained two licenses from FINMA to operate a stock exchange and depository for blockchain-based securities.
- The bourse is yet to announce when the new product, called SDX, will launch.
- Coinbase said in a blog post that it went to the SEC prior to announcing its Lend product, but was told it was a security without an explanation as to why.
- Six months later, the exchange was warned it will be sued if the product was released, without receiving a single guidance as to what was wrong with it.