- Shard X's MPC cryptographic technology is considered more secure, as it private keys are broken into shards and distributed to various parties.
- While the terms of the deal have remained undisclosed, all three members of Shard X will become part of Gemini's U.K. affiliate.
- Kraken users will be able to participate in Kusama's first Parachain Auction without leaving the exchange.
- Users will be able to support the bids of at least two projects, with more to be added in the coming days.
- Huobi Prime offers traders access to crypto projects that have undergone a strict screening and selection process.
- The first launch on Huobi Prime will be APENFT, a project connecting artists with blockchain through NFTs.
- CipherTrace's Traveler enables VASPs to comply with FATF's travel rule recommendations.
- Integrating Traveler makes Crypto.com the first exchange to introduce a global travel rule AML solution.
- After the attempted hack, the exchange was forced to shut down all of its services, and enter maintenance mode, which could last between 7 and 14 days.
- Hotbit noted that user funds remain safe, but warned its customers to be weary of phishing attempts, as its database had been compromised.