- Balancer expects a gradual migration from V1 to V2, while Alpha Homora is preparing for the next major stage of development.
- SushiSwap launched its own token launchpad, Compound and Uniswap announced grant program developments, and DOGE gets listed on PancakeSwap's pools.
- The long-awaited Uniswap V3 is now live on the Ethereum mainnet, as is SushiSwap's lending feature, BentoBox.
- The bull run has continued throughout this week as well, with most DeFi tokens growing in value, in accordance with total value locked.
- "Prominent figures" in the WSB community have been working with blockchain experts to create new decentralized exchange traded portfolios.
- The portfolios will be governed under a decentralized autonomous organization consensus, with members voting on important issues using the WSB token.
- The FINMA-licensed bank has expanded its offering to nine crypto assets, and now supports Uniswap (UNI), Synthetix (SNX), and Yearn (YFI) tokens.
- Customers will have access to these tokens across the bank's investment solutions, including customized and actively managed client portfolios.