- ZKS saw its price drop 50% following today's 1:1 airdrop.
- ZKSwap will continue launching features according to its whitepaper, which include a $100 million PoS reward scheme.
- The Aave-Balancer Asset Manager will replenish cash amounts of tokens on Balancer by redeeming them from Aave.
- This will enable liquidity providers to earn additional yield without swap costs.
- Since its official launch on 17 February, the platform's native VSP token has increased in value from the original $2.50 to the current $33.50.
- Vesper's core product, the "Grow Pools", allow the platform to generate yield by deploying pooled liquidity to various DeFi protocols.
- The AMM-based DEX utilizes zk-rollup technology to enable swaps and transfers on Ethereum's Layer2.
- An 80 million ZKS airdrop and a 1 million ZKS rewards campaign attracted millions in new volume.
- The exchange was the first to prove the feasibility of AMM, but has since struggled to compete with other DeFi platforms.
- However, through the introduction of several smart features and innovations, notably single-sided exposure, Bancor is surging among the DeFi ranks.
- The bridge between Injective and Avalanche is set to launch by Q2 2021.
- The integration will allow Injective to launch interoperable derivatives using AVAX.
- The DeFi platform is on a mission to "blockchainify" traditional financial markets.
- To facilitate the project's goal the Jarvis team has developed a set of tools and protocols, namely Margineum, Synthereum, Jarvis Market, Jarvis Wallet, Jarvis Exchange, and the Jarvis Reward Token.