- The stablecoin will open the door to large scale development in the area of decentralized finance (DeFi) on the network.
- USDC, the second largest stablecoin on the market, is now available on six different blockchains, including Ethereum, Algorand, Solana, Stellar, TRON, and Hedera.
- The new SEBA Earn product will enable customers to earn yields from proof-of-stake protocols such as Polkadot, Tezos and Cardano.
- Institutions will also have access to DeFi programs, in addition to centralized lending and borrowing of BTC and ETH.
- Stader Labs aggregates DeFi protocols and applications into a simplified staking solution for delegators in order to maximize their returns.
- The new funds will help the platform expand its product offering, as well as add support for a variety of blockchanns, including Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, and others.
- The institutional offering of MetaMask, which partnered with the three custodians, will offer the same functionalities as the standard wallet.
- Launched back in December, MetaMask Institutional aims to provide institutional investors with access to the DeFi market.
- The $10 million Series A was led by IOSG Ventures, and saw participation from Huobi Ventures, Alchemy, Audacity, and others.
- The funds will help Roll expand its team and technical capabilities.
- The fund will invest into early startup and growth-stage companies building on Cardano.
- It will consist of two separate subsidiaries—EMURGO Africa and EMURGO Ventures.
- The round was led by DST Global, A&T Capital, and IMO Ventures.
- Cobo will use the investment to expand its DeFi-as-a-Service (DaaS) offering.