- Crypto.com selected Chainlink as it has proven itself as one of the most reliable decentralised price oracles in the industry.
- Its price feeds will open up new use cases on Cronos, such as establishing exchange rates for tokenized assets, checking limit order conditions, and more.
- New Jersey, Alabama, and Texas have increased regulatory pressure on BlockFi.
- The states claim BlockFi's interest Accounts (BIAs) are unregistered securities and violate state laws.
- The CEO of the Maker Foundation revealed on Tuesday the organization was going to dissolve in the coming months.
- Established in 2018, the Maker Foundation had the task to steward the protocol through its early days until holders of the MKR token were ready.
- Grayscale's 15'th crypto investment product will provide investors with access to DeFi protocols such as Uniswap and Aave.
- Grayscale said it will try to have shares of the new product quoted on a secondary market, but there were no guarantees.
- While it was initially reported the protocol had lost around 13,000 ETH in the attack, more detailed assessments have put that number to around 4,000.
- The THORChain vulnerability is already being patched, and the team behind the project has said that users will be compensated for their losses.
- Optimistic Ethereum will initially support the same transaction capacity as layer 1, but will offer instant confirmations and around 10x lower gas costs.
- The layer 2 solution was released as a limited version, giving developers time to address any issues that could arise from its launch.
- Qubit will have zero withdrawal fees to reduce costs for users and enable yield aggregators to maximize returns.
- The QBT Pre-Launch Liquidity Event will take place between 14 July and 19 July.