- The collaboration between the payment service provider and Coinme will allow U.S. customers to buy and sell Bitcoin at 12,000 locations across the country.
- While initially targeting U.S. customers, the new service will also be available at "select international markets" by the end of the year.
- The new crypto withdrawal service is still in beta, and is limited to only U.K.-based customers with Revolut Metal accounts and Bitcoin withdrawals.
- Once the beta is finished, Revolut is likely to roll out the service to more jurisdictions, and support more digital assets.
- The firms have claimed "hundreds" of banks have signed up for the new program, though most of them smaller financial institutions.
- The solution will allow banks to offer Bitcoin trading to their customers directly from their existing accounts.
- The BitcoinWorldWide thematic portfolio will be based on the companies in the value chain behind Bitcoin.
- It will not include companies that hold BTC in their treasuries, but have no business around it.
- The layer-2 scaling solution is currently available on the OKEx desktop website and is yet to go mobile.
- The integration will benefit the entire Bitcoin ecosystem, as it will increase the number of participating lightning network nodes.
- Goldman's private wealth management unit clients with at least $25 million to invest could get access to Bitcoin funds.
- Increased demand from clients has led the bank to consider adding the new product.
- The BTC collateralized loans are funded through the Silvergate Exchange Network (SEN).
- The collateral will be held by Fidelity Digital in its secure cold storage.
- The "Wise Origin Bitcoin Trust" ETF will follow the digital assets performance through Fidelity's Bitcoin Index PR.
- The fund will be managed by Fidelity affiliates, which will serve as its sponsors, administrators, custodians and trustees.
- The Bitcoin payment option will initially be available only to "customers in the continental United States".
- The "Technoking" of Tesla, Elon Musk, also said the Bitcoin earned through the sale of the firm's vehicles won’t be converted to fiat.