- One of the most influential early bitcoin startups has reversed its decision to terminate all operations.
- Early Purse investor Roger Ver most was most certainly involved in bringing the popular service back to full functionality.
- In addition to purchasing 100% of WORBLI's assets, the two funds will also get 10% of the circulating supply of the WBI token.
- The acquisition will speed up the development of WORBLI's KYC and AML product.
- The Nifty Gateway platform facilitates the purchase of non-fungible tokens for some of the most popular crypto games and apps.
- The reason behind the purchase was the twins belief that all collectibles, real-world and digital, will one day transition to a blockchain.
- Even though the app was to be shut because of the U.S. SEC lawsuit, it will continue to operate under new ownership, the holding company MediaLab.
- The new owner will continue work on the Kin cryptocurrency integration, but will also enable ads on the platform.