- Nearly 50 of MVP Workshop's engineers and designers will form a Celsius development center in Belgrade.
- The Serbian startup has been working with Celsius for more than three years.
- Shard X's MPC cryptographic technology is considered more secure, as it private keys are broken into shards and distributed to various parties.
- While the terms of the deal have remained undisclosed, all three members of Shard X will become part of Gemini's U.K. affiliate.
- Brave Search will use Tailcat's technology, which Brave acquired recently, to provide its users with privacy and transparent web surfing.
- Tailcat is built on top of a completely independent index and does not collect IP addresses or personal data to improve search results.
- The terms of the deal are not yet unveiled.
- Routefire thanked its users and shared its future goals as part of the announcement.
- According to local media, the gaming company will acquire a 65% stake in Bithumb at an evaluated price of $460 million.
- If successful in its acquisition, Nixon will become the owner of three crypto exchanges, having previously acquired Bitstamp and Korbit.