- Brave Search will use Tailcat's technology, which Brave acquired recently, to provide its users with privacy and transparent web surfing.
- Tailcat is built on top of a completely independent index and does not collect IP addresses or personal data to improve search results.
- The terms of the deal are not yet unveiled.
- Routefire thanked its users and shared its future goals as part of the announcement.
- According to local media, the gaming company will acquire a 65% stake in Bithumb at an evaluated price of $460 million.
- If successful in its acquisition, Nixon will become the owner of three crypto exchanges, having previously acquired Bitstamp and Korbit.
- Considering PayPal's new crypto offering would in effect make it a custodian, the firm's reported interest in BitGo is not surprising.
- The anonymous sources did however say that a deal between the two is far from certain, and that "PayPal could opt to buy other targets".
- The acquisition will help the two companies work together on bridging the gap between fiat and digital assets.
- Though the acquisition was made for an undisclosed amount, the two firms have already listed each other's native tokens on their respective platforms.
- Though the specifics of the purchase remain unknown, the two firms did say the deal is expected to be finalized later this year.
- Since its launch 18 months ago, Tagomi has attracted clients such as Paradigm, Pantera, Bitwise and Muticoin.