- The funding follows a strong growth in the user base of the platform, which experienced a 400% increase in new accounts and 237% in visitors over the last 18 months.
- TradingView will try to bolster its broker relationships in the next few years, so it can allow investors to trade directly from its platform.
- Autorité des marchés financiers and Autorité de contrôle prudentiel et de résolution have agree that Voyager is "fit and proper" to operate in Europe.
- Voyager expects to launch its trading app in Europe in Q1 2022, and facilitate the trading of 60 digital assets.
- The CEO of Celsius Network said the funding round was not about the $400 million, but about the "credibility that comes with the people who wrote those cheques".
- The investment will help the crypto lender continue its product development, launch new institutional grade products, and double the size of its team.
- Raised in a Series C funding round, the investment will help the company expand its global team of experts, and accelerate its research and development.
- The $60 million funding round was led by Evolution Equity Partners, and also saw participation from the Softbank Vision Fund 2.
- The new veterinary hospital will be build using part of the $4 million in BTC profits El Salvador has made from the BTC trust it established at the end of August.
- The President of the country explained that no BTC will be sold to fund the investment, and that the surplus came from the way the trust was set up, and BTCs rise in price.
- In order to provide regulated investment opportunities, Bitkraft received an investment advisor registration from the U.S. SEC back in June 2021.
- The fund will use a "stage-agnostic" strategy, meaning it will invest in companies at any stage of their development.
- Stader Labs aggregates DeFi protocols and applications into a simplified staking solution for delegators in order to maximize their returns.
- The new funds will help the platform expand its product offering, as well as add support for a variety of blockchanns, including Solana, Ethereum, Polkadot, and others.
- Valued at $1.2 billion, the neobroker is the latest in a growing number of fintech firms to have launched crypto trading services this year.
- Apex Crypto will provide execution and custody services for the new product, which will be unavailable to Public.com customers in the state of New York.
- The partnership will see MoneyGram connect its network to the Stellar blockchain, allowing connected wallets to access its global retail platform.
- The financial service company will also work with Circle to enable "near-instant backend settlement" using the USDC stablecoin.
- The exchange became India's top crypto unicorn after a $260 million Series C funding round led by Coinbase Ventures and a16z.
- The funds will help the exchange onboard new clients, and launch new products like lending and staking.