Tag: vitalik buterin
- Ether mixer that uses smart contracts will improve user privacy according to Vitalik Buterin, Co-Founder of Ethereum.
- A web-based interface will provide access to the couple of smart contracts proposed.
- Vitalik replied with a series of five tweets detailing his top use cases for ETH, among which was a “globally accessible financial system, including payments, store of value, and also more advanced stuff like insurance”.
- Earlier this year Musk, the most popular Silicon Valley superstar, also appeared in an episode of ARK Invest's FYI podcast, where the conversation veered away from Tesla and into crypto.
- In a recent AMA on reddit, Vitalik Buterin disclosed his own coin holdings.
- Neither his tokens of ICO-funded startups nor the actual coins in his portfolio are worth more than 10% of his Ethereum stack.