- Ripple has signed an open letter to U.S. regulators ahead of a fresh Senate debate on crypto and blockchain regulations.
- There is a scheduled hearing for July 30 called “Examining Regulatory Frameworks for Digital Currencies and Blockchain”.
- Ripple's new quarterly market report has revealed a 48% quarterly increase in XRP sold.
- The report also shows that the company released 3 billion out of its escrow, but reinvested 2.1 billion back in new escrow contracts.
- 3.5 billion yen worth of cryptocurrencies were stolen, 2.5 of them belonged to customers.
- The hot wallet that was drained was holding BTC, BCH, XRP, ETH and LTC.
- Ripple's incubator and investment arm Xpring has invested $500 million in over 20 XRP projects and companies since its creation last year.
- The Xpring team is also designing a development platform that offers resources such as libraries, tools, and services for developers.
- The new partnership will see Coinfirm investigate how the XRP cryptocurrency is being used, and rate their risk level for AML compliance reasons.
- Coinfirm will also try to identify if a transaction has passed through a "mixer", and if the funds are coming from a known theft or hack.
- Bitrue has been transparent about the situation, calming users that their funds will be restored.
- $4.2 million worth of XRP and ADA were stolen, authorities have been notified and are trying to identify the perpetrator.
- Payment Network Ripple Will Invest $50 Million in MoneyGram.
- The current contract comes as a sequel to their 2018 mutual work.
- The contract allows MoneyGram to use XRP and xRapid.
A group of major cryptocurrency trading firms is considering the creation of a blacklist of entities engaged in nefarious activities in...
Nasdaq, the world's largest stock exchange operator, is adding another cryptocurrency index to its global data service,...
Ripple have released their report for the fourth quarter of 2018, claiming impressive sales of their cryptocurrency...
12Page 1 of 2