- Customers will be able to link bank accounts to a Blockchain.com account and trade crypto against USD, EUR and GBP.
- Blockchain.com CEO shares that they wanted to build a Wall Street or a Chicago-level matching engine.
- The new platform will combine exchange with brokerage and custody features and will initially offer trading of two cryptocurrencies with four fiat currencies.
- The company was able to secure a $3.25 million investment last month, lead by Swiss VC fund Venture Incubator.
- The exhcnage has prepared 2.06 billion yen ($20 million) worth of cryptocurrencies for a refund.
- Recently published document revealed that the hacker took off with 1,225 BTC, 1,985 BCH, 11,169 ETH, 5,108 LTC, and 28,106 XRP.
- Preliminary talks show Binance will list Facebook's Libra coin on its marketplace.
- Gin Chao, Binance's Strategy Officer, confirmed that they "would probably want to list" the coin.
- Binance CEO sues Sequoia Capital over financial losses.
- The court hearing will be on June 25th, where it will be decided if and what damages Zhao sustained.
- Grant Thornton, Cryptopia's assigned liquidator, announced it has applied for urgent interim relief in the Bankruptcy Court in the SDNY.
- Arizona-based company, which holds Cryptopia user data, is terminating services with the defunct exchange and is requesting $2 million in compensation.
- The Silicon Valley-based company received their BitLicense and money transmitter license in January 2019.
- With the addition of New York, Robinhood Crypto is now operating in a total of 39 states.
South Korean crypto exchange Coinnest, once the third largest in the country, began closing its services on...
Japanese crypto trading platform Liquid reached unicorn status in Japan after the closing of its Series C funding...
Cryptocurrency exchange Bithumb has lost around $19 million in a hack suspected to be an insider job,...