- Ethereum Foundation funded software development team Prysmatic Labs has been tirelessly working on the new, scaleable Ethereum 2.0 - and they have the code to show for it.
- Team Lead Raul Jordan enthusiastically shared a screenshot on Twitter, revealing 100% test coverage of ETH 2.0 block operation unit and integration tests.
- A glimpse through reddit activity, online forum presence and blockchain-based social media left little doubt that Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are leading the way, with Ethereum holding strong at position #3.
- ERC20 tokens have little presence compared to full-fledged blockchains - BAT being an exception.
- The ability of blockchains to scale has been improved during the last few years, thanks to a number of technological advancements.
- Crypto-communities on blockchain based social media apps are a rare sight. However, having people become the first users of a new social media application is a clear indication of community enthusiasm.
- Unlike reddit communities, online forums are harder to rank with mathematical precision.
- The most noteworthy addition to the list is most certainly Dash. Their community has remained active throughout more than one bear market - a rare sight in crypto.
- The first round of the cryptocurrency community battle has been defined by a few surprises and a few disappointments.
- Albeit polarising is a mild description of the community, bitcoin cash has deservedly claimed the #1 spot.
- LiquidEOS, alongside Bancor, have managed to launch a cross-chain liquidity network, allowing users to instantly exchange Ethereum, EOS, as well as tokens from both blockchains for one another.
- The innovation is expected to increase liquidity for both the EOS and Ethereum markets while providing an opportunity to efficiently trade low-liquidity assets.
- Almost every cryptocurrency has taken a huge hit over the last ten months.
- However, Ethereum's downfall in price seems the most dramatic.