- The new CoinEx chain has been in the works for at least a year before the Binance Chain launch.
- Still, it has many of the same features - quick transaction finality, high throughput, low fees. In addition it offers increased privacy..
- Elrond, currently in its testnet stage, is a high-throughput, quick-finality blockchain network.
- Its upcoming IEO on Biannce Launchpad will once again allow lottery participants to purchase a limited number of tokens.
- The exchange has also announced the launch of a separate, fully regulated fiat to crypto platform for the U.S. market called Binance US.
- Despite trading for less than 12 hours, Harmony Protocol (ONE) is already responsible for 96% of Binance DEX trading volume.
- The price 12 hours after open trading launched is sitting stable at 800% the IEO valuation.
- Harmony IEO participation candidates have nearly doubled, compared to the previous Matic Network offering on Binance Launchpad.
- Binance DEX trading launches on June 1, traders can take advantage of an airdrop campaign.
- Binance CEO sues Sequoia Capital over financial losses.
- The court hearing will be on June 25th, where it will be decided if and what damages Zhao sustained.
- The most popular IEO platform will once again adopt a lottery mechanism for its upcoming token sale.
- A maximum of five tickets per user is allowed, BNB snapshots are already being taken.
Binance and Ankr have announced the migration of Ankr tokens to the Binance Chain BEP-2 format. This...
Hackers were able to steal more than 7000 Bitcoins from one of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges by trade volume, Binance,...
Critics have been harsh on Binance and their BNB token after the issues surrounding Celer's IEO on...