Tag: binance dex
- The new XRP-BF2 token was issued with the aim of increasing the interoperability between different digital assets.
- 10 million tokens of the XRP variant were issued, all of them backed 1:1 by native XRP, which is stored in a public wallet that can be monitored by anyone.
- Despite trading for less than 12 hours, Harmony Protocol (ONE) is already responsible for 96% of Binance DEX trading volume.
- The price 12 hours after open trading launched is sitting stable at 800% the IEO valuation.
- Harmony IEO participation candidates have nearly doubled, compared to the previous Matic Network offering on Binance Launchpad.
- Binance DEX trading launches on June 1, traders can take advantage of an airdrop campaign.
- This shift of the token will bring additional liquidity but more importantly, will present a one of a kind 3 token type swap mechanism, called the Ankr Triangle.
- A number of tokens already embraced the BEP-2 token format as Binance Chain is becoming a preferred option for an increasing number of blockchain companies.