- Investors who participated in the crowdsale, through which the company gathered $124 million, are set to receive more than 379 million HBAR tokens.
- 14 cryptocurrency exchanges and over-the-counter desks have already stated their intent to list the HBAR token around the launch of the platform's mainnet.
- Hedera’s ledger technology will help enhance distributed file storage and micropayments.
- The distribution of HBAR tokens will continue over the next 15 years.
- The upcoming Lima release will include aethernity’s customized virtual machine – the Fast aeternity Transaction Engine (FATE).
- It will also mark the kickoff of all auctions for renting names in the aethernity Naming System (AENS).
- The progress update details the development work done on Neo 3.0.
- The new NEO network will provide better scalability, lower fees, integrated oracles and user identity.
- Ark Deployer makes building custom blockchains simple, quick and inexpensive.
- This release is a massive step forward from ARK's previous terminal-based offerings, targeted at users who are more tech-savvy.
- ConsenSys DApp Developer Job Kit was released on 24 May to help developers enter the growing blockchain market.
- Linkedin's 2018 U.S. Emerging Jobs Report shows a 33 times increase in blockchain job listings.
The LockTrip team have been relatively quiet after their ICO. Once called crypto scammers for their questionable...
The blockchain-powered network and marketplace Streamr has introduced their new open-source Ethereum scaling technology Monoplasma at ETHDenver...
Blockchain-based firm Bitfury has released a set of tools aimed at improving the adoption rates of Bitcoin's...
LiquidEOS, alongside Bancor, have managed to launch a cross-chain liquidity network, allowing users to instantly exchange Ethereum, EOS, as...