- The $4 million funding round was led by the Co-Founder of Checkpoint, Marius Nacht, and Discount Capital.
- The new cold wallet uses "unidirectional connection" to link it to a blockchain, where it will have "hot wallet functionalities".
- Elwood's target will be to find companies that satisfy its due diligence to dodge blow ups.
- Bin Ren, CEO at Elwood, commented on and advocated their venture.
- Ripple's incubator and investment arm Xpring has invested $500 million in over 20 XRP projects and companies since its creation last year.
- The Xpring team is also designing a development platform that offers resources such as libraries, tools, and services for developers.
- Henry Kravis invests in a flagship San Francisco crypto fund managed by ParaFi Capital.
- ParaFi Capital Founder understands that crypto investments are become more and more lucrative for Wall Street.
- Payment Network Ripple Will Invest $50 Million in MoneyGram.
- The current contract comes as a sequel to their 2018 mutual work.
- The contract allows MoneyGram to use XRP and xRapid.
A U.K.-based company, Parity Technologies, has received a $5 million grant from the Ethereum Foundation, according to...
The United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF) will be providing funds to six companies for developing blockchain technology....
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is seeking blockchain and distributed ledger technology (DLT) based solutions from startups to...