- The sale of the tokenized shares will begin today, 10 September, at 09:00 U.K. time.
- The exchange is trying to raise $4 million through this sell, and will be issuing 1,652,893 new shares, with a price of $2.42 per share.
- Reliable sources give very specific information on Bitmain’s financial situation.
- A huge order for 7nm wafers from TSMC should result in a huge revenue boost.
- IFRAsia reports that "people with knowledge of the matter" have claimed that the company is looking to raise around $200 million through the public offering.
- This is the second time Canaan has applied for an IPO, after its first attempt in Hong Kong failed.
- The BNB holding requirements in order to receive the maximum number of tickets have dropped to 250 BNB per user.
- Ticket counts have also been increase in order to minimise the risk of big BNB holders receiving no winning lottery tickets.
- Bitmain Technologies is bringing back their idea for an Initial Public Offering.
- After the expiration of the Hong Kong IPO application, a U.S. listing will be chosen for the company's second attempt .
SprinkleXchange, an initial public offering platform built on Ethereum, is getting ready to list its first company in June, Bloomberg reported....
The financial struggles of Chinese mining chip manufacturer Bitmain have been known to the public ever since...