- Gram Asia is selling the Gram tokens it is holding for $4 each, approximately three times the price they sold for before, on the Liquid exchange.
- Telegram, which is used by more than 200 million people, is hoping to release its Gram token by the end of the third quarter of 2019.
- Elrond, currently in its testnet stage, is a high-throughput, quick-finality blockchain network.
- Its upcoming IEO on Biannce Launchpad will once again allow lottery participants to purchase a limited number of tokens.
- Bitsdaq Launchpad will be hosting their first IEO shortly.
- Out of hundreds of interested projects, they have chosen one - health data protocol MediLOT.
- Raven Protocol (RAVEN) has successfully introduced the Initial Dex Offering concept.
- The hard cap for the IDO was $500,000 and the token is already trading at double the initial price.
- Bittrex Announces the upcoming IEO of Standard Tokenization Protocol.
- The STP IEO will start at 10AM EDT on June 11th and will continue for 24 hours.
- STP CEO states that the protocol will unlock ‘trillions’ of dollars in value because it facilitates token trade.
- Despite trading for less than 12 hours, Harmony Protocol (ONE) is already responsible for 96% of Binance DEX trading volume.
- The price 12 hours after open trading launched is sitting stable at 800% the IEO valuation.
- Harmony IEO participation candidates have nearly doubled, compared to the previous Matic Network offering on Binance Launchpad.
- Binance DEX trading launches on June 1, traders can take advantage of an airdrop campaign.
- The most popular IEO platform will once again adopt a lottery mechanism for its upcoming token sale.
- A maximum of five tickets per user is allowed, BNB snapshots are already being taken.
Huobi Prime's third IEO concluded just as quickly as the previous two - TOP network and Newton...
Major cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex has joined the business of initial exchange offerings (IEOs) alongside its spin-off Ethfinex, the companies...