- Both trusts' shares, available under the BCHG and LTCN tickers, became available for public trading after receiving DTC eligibility.
- Unlike Grayscale's BTC trust, the BCH and LTC trusts are not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Litecoin has become the 27th digital asset available for storage and trading on Anchorage's platform.
- By listing the asset, Anchorage will meet the needs of a "sizable group" of institutional investors interested in Litecoin.
- Today the Litecoin network reached block height of 1,680,000, which reduced its miners block rewards by a half, from 25 LTC per block to 12.5 LTC.
- Even though the increased scarcity could push the price of the token up, it could also have an effect on the interest of Litecoin mining.
- Litecoin has seen fantastic progress in both pricing and non-price metrics in 2019.
- This superb performance could be connected to the mining reward halving that will happen on August 6.
- Litecoin ranked highly by the respected Weiss Ratings.
- The Litecoin Foundation has valuable partnerships and new goals ahead.
- Litecoin holders will be happy to see that the coin has pumped more than 20% within a single day.
- After a successful rebrand, Litecoin devs have been eagerly working towards removing the stigma of being a copy+paste coin, or a monetized bitcoin mainnet.