Initial Exchange Offerings
- The Ideaology crowdsale will be the second one hosted by exchange.bitcoin.com, after the successful IEO of Atari's very own ATRI token last year.
- The IDEA token will be native to a platform for freelance workers, with an integrated digital marketplace and an Idea launch-pad.
- ATRI's initial live trading price is revolving around the IEO price, providing an opportunity for people who didn't pass KYC to purchase the tokens.
- The IEO lasted slightly more than 24 hours before reaching its hard cap of $1,000,000.
- The asking price during the IEO will be more than 3 times higher than the price in the first presale round.
- The token will be used for payments in video games and DeFi use cases are also possible in the future.
- Since Binance has shown strong support for the protocol throughout its development, Injective have decided on conducting their public sale on Binance Launchpad.
- The layer-2 protocol is expected to bring tremendous change in the DeFi space and show unmatched results in terms of on-chain transaction speed and gas fees.
- Throughout the last 2 months, STAKE grew from $1 to $20, while DOS reached 40 times its IEO price.
- Those massive increases in value ensured BitMax's top spot as the most profitable IEO platform.
- The Sandbox's IEO on Binance is the most popular initial exchange offering in the past 10 months.
- The native-to-the-gaming-ecosystem SAND token opened trading at 8 times its IEO price, but quickly dropped down 50% in a stabilizing bid.
- The launch on June 17, 2020 will include two subscription sessions.
- Users will be able to buy the token at $0.003 USDT a piece.