- The largest feature of V3 is "concentrated liquidity", which enables liquidity providers to make markets within customized price ranges.
- The feature also aggregates individual positions into a single pool, forming one combined curve for users to trade against.
- Shortly after the Berlin upgrade was activated, the Ethereum software client malfunctioned, and is now stuck on block 12,244,294.
- Popular crypto companies, such as Coinbase and Ledger, are now experiencing issues with their ETH and ETC-20 services.
- The Optimism team decided to pursue a "regenesis" of the network to prepare for the July mainnet launch.
- The upgrade will not affect funds, but will remove all transaction history before the regenesis.
- The decentralized gaming platform expects to complete a larger migration to the Polygon network sometime in May.
- Users can now purchase MANA tokens directly with debit and credit cards thanks to an integration with crypto on/off ramp Transak.
- In order for users to easily transfer their assets from one network to the other, Aave will soon release a new smart contract bridge.
- Powered by Chainlink, Polygon will allow Aave to maintain the highest standard of safety for its protocol price feeds.