- The new SEBA Earn product will enable customers to earn yields from proof-of-stake protocols such as Polkadot, Tezos and Cardano.
- Institutions will also have access to DeFi programs, in addition to centralized lending and borrowing of BTC and ETH.
- Launched in September with limited functionality, the FTX.US NFT marketplace has now expended its support to cover Solana-based NFTs.
- In order to avoid the attention of regulators, the NFT marketplace will not list tokens that advertise or offer royalties to their holders.
- tZERO Markets customers will be able to sell their BTC and ETH through third-party custodial accounts and use the proceeds to fund their brokerage accounts.
- The feature will become available on 5 October for all users.
- Information in the code of Robinhood's iPhone app revealed that the company was testing out crypto withdrawals.
- If launched, the features would enable users to manage their cryptocurrencies in the app and transfer them to external wallets.
- The 8805 ETH and 214 BTC that were stolen were collected into a single address, and the attacker is yet to transfer or process them.
- Vee Finance assured users that the incident occurred in the "pending contract", and that the assets in its Stable Coin sector remain unaffected.
- Coinbase's U.K. customers can now join a waiting list for ETH2 staking.
- Once launched, there will be no minimum amount required to stake.
- The integration will enable developers building on Optimistic Ethereum to access high-quality, tamper-proof data feeds on-chain.
- Optimism PBC will work with Chainlink to expand support for other oracle services, including Chainlink VFT and Chainlink Keepers.
- The scaling solution has seen more than 350 projects sign up since its beta release in May this year.
- Arbitrum One's release comes on the heels of a $120 million Series B funding round the company closed this week.
- The London upgrade brought with it EIP-1559, which will decrease the ETH circulating supply by burning transactions base fee.
- While mining pool operators claim EIP-1559 will unfairly cut into their profits, proponents of the change argue it will help ETH transition to a deflationary asset.