- CMC's Ethereum-based token pages now include a token swap icon, enabling them to connect a wallet and swap between ERC-20 tokens.
- While Uniswap was chosen as the first DEX to be integrated into the website, CMC has hinted there are more to follow.
- Sources close to the matter revealed that the trial was carried out on Ethereum.
- Deputy Governor Abir still remains skeptical about the release of the digital shekel in the next five years.
- ConsenSys' developer tools will support the upcoming Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum.
- Infura and Truffle will enable developers to launch Solidity contracts on Optimistic Ethereum.
- The largest feature of V3 is "concentrated liquidity", which enables liquidity providers to make markets within customized price ranges.
- The feature also aggregates individual positions into a single pool, forming one combined curve for users to trade against.
- Shortly after the Berlin upgrade was activated, the Ethereum software client malfunctioned, and is now stuck on block 12,244,294.
- Popular crypto companies, such as Coinbase and Ledger, are now experiencing issues with their ETH and ETC-20 services.
- The Optimism team decided to pursue a "regenesis" of the network to prepare for the July mainnet launch.
- The upgrade will not affect funds, but will remove all transaction history before the regenesis.