- KuCoin was able to offer much lower mining fees on its pool thanks to its team, which reportedly has more than six years of expertise in the industry.
- The CEO of KuCoin, Johnny Lyu, also revealed the KuCoin Pool will encourage "green mining" by offering miners that use renewable energy discount on their fees.
- Transactions on the ABC chain are only let through if they contain the following message in their op_return: "There was never a funding problem."
- The occasional block mined by ViaBTC mostly contains spam transactions, making transacting on the network next to impossible.
- Though the Australian has claimed, multiple times, that he is Satoshi Nakamoto, he has yet to provide any concrete proof.
- Wright's story has been revolving mostly around the debunking of multiple "proofs" of him being Satoshi, his role in the Bitcoin Cash split, a multi-billion dollar lawsuit, and his patent trolling company.
- Bitcoin Cash's planned network upgrade went without hiccups or attacks on the network.
- Three new features have been added, enhancing user experience and development capabilities alike.
- Major ecosystem participants, including former supporters of the proposal, have publicly criticised the actions of the most popular Bitcoin Cash node implementation and its representatives.
- The latest iteration of the proposal features a 5% redistribution amount, a voting system and a whitelist of fund recipients.
- In Ver's words, the original owner was one of the earliest popular bitcoiners who lost his cryptocurrency fortune to a hack.
- Selling Twitter accounts is prohibited by the service's policies.
- The second edition of Zhuoer's proposal has removed the unaccountable Hong Kong corporation and integrated a democratic process for decision making going forward.
- The proposal hints towards a bullish expectation of $2,000 per BCH in 2021.
- Bitcoin.com will not support the decision to tax miners in order to provide funding for protocol developers.
- There is no alternative funding solution at present, and community infighting is still ongoing.
- Jiang Zhuoer, CEO of BTC.TOP has announced a plan to redirect 12.5% of mining profits to node implementation developers.
- As per the blog post, blocks that do not donate the agreed amount will be orphaned.