- Efforce will allow investors to support energy efficient projects around the world.
- It will also use blockchain to help the public decrease their environmental impact, without having to change their habits.
- CLIC Technology and Opporty are working on a browser add-on that will allow consumers to make everyday purchases on Amazon using Ethereum.
- It will make use the Plasma Cash second layer solution which offers high throughput.
- Retailers such as 7-Eleven (Philippines), Shop & Go (Vietnam), Alfamart (Indonesia), and others already work with the wallet.
- More than 50 well-established businesses are making transactions using J8T, which amounted to a combined reach of more than 400 million social accounts last year.
Krasimir Buchvarov -
- he company, known as 20|30, was able to successfully use its capital raising platform TokenFactory to execute the test issuance.
- 20|30 became one of the 29 firms to be approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to start testing within its fourth cohort of a regulatory sandbox in July 2018.
- The startup has decided to tackle this issue by tapping into the power of blockchain, which can essentially remove centralization and bring the power back to the investor.
- The startup's White Paper further explains that, “instead of requiring teams of lawyers, creating smart contracts is essentially free, judgment is automated, and enforcement is guaranteed.”
- The latest version of Elipay, an app created by smart commerce blockchain startup Eligma, is live and fully built around user experience.
- Elipay is available for both Android and iOS devices and currently supports payments in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and the native-to-the-ecosystem ELI token.
Doncho Karaivanov -
- Using the Nitrogen platform, users can lend their own assets to other people with the intention to earn interest.
- Nitrogen uses MetaMask so everything happens right in the user's browser.
Doncho Karaivanov -
- Additionally, the project will also strongly focus on security and scam-proof actions on their platform as crypto is riddled with malicious activity.
- The main mission of the project is to break the "vicious cycle" that the blockchain industry currently finds itself in, and encourage "diversity, innovation and sustainable growth".