Initial Public Offerings
- According to the reference price set by Nasdaq, the value of share options given to employees could reach $25,000.
- COIN trading is set to begin on 14 April.
- According to "people familiar with the matter", Coinbase saw its shares traded between $350 and $375 on the Nasdaq Private Market auction.
- While not indicative of future prices, private auctions frequently provide a reference point for what the price of a firm will be once publicly listed.
- Safello claims to have an increased order growth of 831%.
- More details on the forthcoming IPO will be published in early 2021.
- The firm has now cleared the first bar to its $117 million security token IPO by raising $7.5 million in dollars only.
- Starting on 14 September, retail and institutional investors will have the choice of buying INX tokens using BTC, ETH, and USDC.
- During the WEF in Davos, Brad Garlinghouse, Ripple's CEO, predicted that IPOs will become more common in the blockchain sector this year.
- He further stated that, while his firm may not be the first, it will not be the last to go after an IPO.
- Qualified investors from the U.S and E.U. have been able to buy the World Chess digital token since Friday.
- Following the IPO, investors can either convert their tokens into shares, or privately trade them with other investors.
- In order to increase its chances of a U.S. listing, the company hired a former Nasdaq representative.
- Although it is not known how much the firm is looking to raise through the offering, previous reports place that number around $400 million.
- The sale of the tokenized shares will begin today, 10 September, at 09:00 U.K. time.
- The exchange is trying to raise $4 million through this sell, and will be issuing 1,652,893 new shares, with a price of $2.42 per share.