- Bitcoin.com is launching a localbitcoins alternative with no KYC requirements.
- Thanks to new developments such as OP_CHECKDATASIG bitcoin.com can provide escrow services without ever being in custody of the traded coins.
- Despite trading for less than 12 hours, Harmony Protocol (ONE) is already responsible for 96% of Binance DEX trading volume.
- The price 12 hours after open trading launched is sitting stable at 800% the IEO valuation.
- Australian Securities & Investments Commission has released guidelines for conducting an ICO in the country
- The institution recognises that most ICOs fall under the "financial products" category, meaning that an Australian Financial Services licence is required.
- Harmony IEO participation candidates have nearly doubled, compared to the previous Matic Network offering on Binance Launchpad.
- Binance DEX trading launches on June 1, traders can take advantage of an airdrop campaign.
- Enjin is a blockchain-powered PaaS which offers gamers true ownership of in-game items, fraud prevention and numerous other benefits.
- The first MMORPG utilising Enjin's technological advantages - Space Misfits - has just launched its alpha version.
Less than 12% of unicorn startups are based in Europe.
Huobi Prime's third IEO concluded just as quickly as the previous two - TOP network and Newton...
- After a few weeks of relative uncertainty, many assumptions about TaaS were proven correct.
- 1 TAAS yielded 0.0056 ETH in total.
- The first tokenised hedge fund which yielded dividends in Ethereum is closing down.
- Rough estimations by community members show expectations of around 0.0054 ETH per TaaS token.
Bitcoin Cash has successfully completed its planned network upgrade. As of block 582680, mined at around 5:30...